Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

Image may contain: bird

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Tissyanne,   I hope you are feeling much better today and that the soreness has lessened quite a bit.    I hope you are able to rest comfortably and get your strength back.  

We are supposed to get snow and a wintry mix here today, tonight, tomorrow, and even beyond.   My granddaughter in Lawton, OK,  just said they had rain and that's one of the systems moving this way.  It's a lot colder here than in OK.    

Hugs and prayers!!  Pets for Amore, too! Heart

Honored Contributor

Pearl

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Thinking about you and hoping that you might be out of the hospital and on your way back to your brother's home in Tyler.   Just hope you are much better and that your temperature has stayed in the normal range.   Sending love and prayers.   Heart

Honored Contributor

Ici pleins de Fans arts sur Percy Jackson et Harry Potter ❤️ #fanfiction # Fanfiction # amreading # books # wattpad

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

✿❁✽Delightful✾✽❃

Snow is not far off,  maybe an hour or two away.  Not sure how much is forecast.  It's kind of a tricky one to forecast due to temperature fluctuations, so snow, freezing mix, rain, snow etc.    I picked up 5 more bags of bird seed, one 40 pounder of mixed seeds and the others are 20 pound premium mixes, with fruit, nuts, suet balls, etc. in there to help keep the little feathered ones warm.  A last minute thought was a suet cake and I'm glad I got it as the feeder was empty when I checked it after I got home.  

My tummy is still a bit 'rocky',  watching what I eat and hoping this goes away soon as I have some shrimp fettuccine to eat.   Love my shrimp and pasta.   May try a bit of it and see how it goes.  

Thank you for the feel better wishes.  I do appreciate your caring thoughtfulness.    

Keep warm and safe and well!!Heart

@possummink   I am thinking maybe fatty and spicy foods are triggers, but then it could be anything at our ages, so annoying when one doesn't know what is causing unwellness.

I used to make suet cakes, with peanut butter and a variety of seeds, at the other house.  I stopped when I saw a beloved Mourning /dove be attached by a cat, broke my heart, so that was the end of it.

I hope you get the snow you have been waiting for. Smiley Happy

Our weather will change next week to the sixties, hiss boo, still want cool, grey weather through February, but it seems the sun will shine, will see.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

I'm sorry your new flooring was not installed per the timeline they gave you.  Once the floor is finally done and all the furniture is returned to its normal location, I hope you and DH will enjoy the new floor for many years to come.  

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne 

Amo a mis hermanas Karen y Ligia, aun que estemos lejos! / even though we're apart from each other, I love my sisters! Family Quotes, Love Quotes, Quotes Pics, Sister Poems, Sister Quotes, Sister Friends, Sister Gifts, Friends Family, Love My Sister

Gail ~ I hope today has been kind to you.  Prayers continue for your recovery and ultimate remission.  ((Hugs)) and blessings.  Did your doctor indicate when radiation therapy might begin?

I love this graphic and used to have auburn hair.  Cancer changed all that and now I'm silver.  Smiley Happy             ~ Patricia

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 

I'm very sorry about your flooring mess-up. 
Really, I can't remember a remodel or construction job that we have ever had that wasn't a surprise as far as timing went.

That certainly doesn't make it ok or easy to accept though.

sending prayers and thoughts that you are able to rest easy tonight💗

Gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles @AnikaBrodie @mousiegirl @mousiegirl @possummink @Tissyanne 

to my wonderland friends:

good night

DF9FF2F8-4F95-417E-848B-1B545AB5206A.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles   I'm sorry you had to go back to the hospital!

Maybe hand sanitizers in addition to masks will help. 
  Don't worry about answering and posting so much, just rest and recover knowing we all think of you! 💐💕🥰