Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

hey there

finished hearting the previously postings.

somehow I missed the post about the new thread starting.

8th of Jan lowes is sending out a person to measure our kitchen/ laundry room for water proof flooring. Hope it will a simple fix. Lowes said they could just install it over the old flooring, but it must be seen by the measure man to see if it can be done. Will have 2 professional people move the washer/dryer/ fridge. We should have the figures crunched by the 10th Jan to tell us final figure of cost. 

Not much else tonight. Later guys

Honored Contributor

Image result for you ve got a friend quotes" @LIG1 

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will need to be admitted to hospital for treatments starting on Monday, but I'm comfortable the doctors will have everything under control and have me in good nick in no time.

It is most important we concentrate our thoughts and prayers on our @Tissyanne now. I know God will take care of her because I ask Him to everyday, but maybe if we join our efforts He'll understand how important she is to us.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@Puddles@Possummink@Tissyanne@viva923

hi friends!
was in the ER all day...it was nothing and I'm home now.
Tired.
very caring and thorough doctor
I feel blessed
More tomorrow
#bettersafethansorry

@LTT1 

Loves,  Wow,  I guess you must be worn out.  having been in an ER for that long.   I don't know why ER waits are so long.   It seems that is how many people have to go through to be admitted to a hospital when they ought to be sent there by their PC.   The PC is the one who knows the patient and their medical history and needs.  An ER doc only sees them for a bit and then decided whether or not they need further treatment???  I don't understand it.  

I hope you are doing ok.   I need to get on it about the second shingles shot.   I have to call around to find out where to get it.  My Walgreen's doesn't give that shot, though they did give me the pneumonia shot.  Also my PC wants me to get a tetanus booster too.  Walgreen's doesn't give that either.  

Take care and rest.  I hope the shingles isn't too painful.  I know how that burning sensation feels.   My skin on my tummy burned but there wasn't any marks, no redness, nothing, just pain, topically. 

Honored Contributor

animated-friendship-image-0067.jpg

@Puddles , 

I am praying for you !!! You are so loved. Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:
@Puddles@Possummink@Tissyanne@viva923

hi friends!
was in the ER all day...it was nothing and I'm home now.
Tired.
very caring and thorough doctor
I feel blessed
More tomorrow
#bettersafethansorry

Image result for paw get well soon"@LTT1 

Going to ER doesn't sound like nothing to me. Keeping you close in my thoughts that it really is nothing serious and you will feel better tomorrow.Heart

BTW, are you still fighting the shingles outbreak?

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

51번째 이미지 Winter Illustration, Anime Kunst, Anime Art, Witch Aesthetic, Colour Pallette, Flat Design, Beautiful Artwork, Love Art, Cute Wallpapers

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Aucune description de photo disponible.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: bird and text

@1Snickers 

Krypto,   I'm sorry you aren't able to feed your birds anymore.   I think deer come into yards even if there isn't bird feeding going on.  There are deer all over this area,  Missouri and at my brother's home in Illinois.   He likes to raise his own vegetables and it's a constant battle with the deer and even though he has fenced his garden with a 6 or 7 foot fence, the deer win.   They've lost so much of their habitat due to overdevelopement in their home areas that they almost have to eat the plants people use for garden and yard decor to survive.    I don't understand why you can't do what you want to do in your own back yard.   Doesn't seem fair to you.  Smiley Sad

I'm glad y'all have the Bald Eagles returning to your area.   We have many, many of them along the Mississippi.  I belong to a group on FaceBook , called Mississippi River Photos, and people up and down the river post pictures of river life and critters.  Bald Eagles have been coming down further and further south as the weather up north gets colder.  There are a lot of them in my area, a photo of one is below.  It's on the ice near Grafton, Illinois, which isn't far from my home, though on the other side of the river.  On the Missouri side of the Mississippi River near my home is a Wildlife Preserve called Riverlands.   The eagles are there along with swans, several kinds of geese, many ducks, etc.  It's a beautiful wild area with lots of sloughs, ponds and grain fields for the birds to feed and be safe.   I also see the eagles when crosing the river a bit south of Riverlands, over the Chain of Rocks bridge when I go to my younger brother's home in IL.  

I hope you get to see the eagles more and more.  They are an awesome sight and it's a thrill to see so many along the river here.   We have Great Horned Owls during the Winter.  In fact their breeding and nesting season is about now.  They come to the huge black walnut trees we have in the back yard.   I had a Brown Thrasher show up when we had snow on the ground.  He/she comes to the feeders in the Kitchen garden and scratch around for seed that the other birds kick out of the fly through feeder.  Heart

No photo description available.