Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

hey all

am here,saw message Puddles. thanks for heads up on new thread

will go thru the last 14 pages later.

well it has begun, got 8th jan set for man to come out measure and give us a price on new flooring and how long this remodel will be. and of course price. my floor with all the cuts is being pasted together with scotch tape.

did much running today. walmart,walgreens, lowes, did not get walk this afternoon. 

hair cut for me too today. meggan is such a great stylist.

ok guys will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

A prayer for @Tissyanne  and her DH.

I Asked The Lord To Bless You

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@possummink  I'm glad you can enjoy feeding the birds. 
  A neighbor complained that the deer were coming to my bird feeders. So, I had to remove them as nothing can be on the ground. It's considered feeding deer if people complain. City people don't understand the woods animals and would rather plant shrubbery that deer will eat! 

My kitchen bay window isn't the same without my feeders!  But there was an owl on the holly tree. He sat awhile then flew. He was looking to the area where the feeder used to be. No little birds or squirrels for him. 
    The very best bird  I've seen lately was a medium sized bald eagle that flew low past me as I was walking the dogs. He went to nearby trees. I've never seen any in the Virginia coastal area, or my woods and it's been 45 years. 
 I'm so glad to see this happening!

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

@Puddles  I will be praying for you and your medical team.May they find a way to heal you as needed.Please rest and take care of yourself.

@hellie jo   animated-thank-you-image-0054

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Puddles 

Image result for prayers for healing

I've read that you are undergoing medical testing.  I have added you to my daily prayer list and will pray for complete healing and the strength and fortitude to deal with all the uncertainties in your journey.  Meanwhile, take one day at a time and rest well.  (((Hugs))) for you and for Ian.

We will all truly miss you while you're gone but fully understand the need for a respite from the forum.  You do so much for others and now it's time to do for yourself.  Thanks for starting this new thread, another beautiful tribute to the winter season. 

@AnikaBrodie  Heart

Image may contain: possible text that says 'A Simple Thank You with a lot of'

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Been thinking about you and all of the testing you are having to undergo and hope it's not painful or too stressful.    Just hoping and praying that the doctors can find out what is causing the health issues and have a good way to bring it under control and cure it!!!  

My brother had a CAT scan this morning and I sure understand the stress of waiting for results.  He's had so many tests and has a lung biopsy coming up at the end of this month    That's a tricky one.   

I left a message for Viva on the Bird Nest thread.   She's been posting there for the past few days, which is great, but I wanted to let her know you'd seen her post on the Peppermint thread.   Hoping she finds us here soon.   I so enjoy her postings.   

Take good care and give Snow White a few pets and hugs.   I bet she was glad when you and Ian got home from your Vegas getaway.   Now I assume her "boyfriend'' is missing her being there all the time. Cat Very Happy

Have a very peaceful and restful weekend.  Prayers and hugs, my Friend. Heart

Image result for friends that help you quotes"

@possummink   Your friendship, prayers and hugs always warm my heart. I will be admitted to the hospital for special treatments on Monday. I trust that God has this and all will be o.k. in the end. I have an excellent team of doctors for which I am thankful.

I will have your brother in my prayers as he awaits the results of his CAT scan. What is the date of his lung biopsy?

Snow was so happy to have us back home, but she still awaits her daily visit from her "boyfriend" outside the patio fence. It seems they had a good time together.

Thank you for guiding our @viva923 to the new thread. I always worry about leaving her behind. She's such a joy to our thread.

How is Tippy Biscuits doing? I hope you are well.

Honored Contributor

@Puddles@Possummink@Tissyanne@viva923

hi friends!
was in the ER all day...it was nothing and I'm home now.
Tired.
very caring and thorough doctor
I feel blessed
More tomorrow
#bettersafethansorry
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

IMG_1089.JPG

@this is my nic   Wow! I hope you weren't caught in this. Be safe!