Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: It's A Winter Wonderland

@Possummink wrote:

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Been thinking about you and all of the testing you are having to undergo and hope it's not painful or too stressful.    Just hoping and praying that the doctors can find out what is causing the health issues and have a good way to bring it under control and cure it!!!  

My brother had a CAT scan this morning and I sure understand the stress of waiting for results.  He's had so many tests and has a lung biopsy coming up at the end of this month    That's a tricky one.   

I left a message for Viva on the Bird Nest thread.   She's been posting there for the past few days, which is great, but I wanted to let her know you'd seen her post on the Peppermint thread.   Hoping she finds us here soon.   I so enjoy her postings.   

Take good care and give Snow White a few pets and hugs.   I bet she was glad when you and Ian got home from your Vegas getaway.   Now I assume her "boyfriend'' is missing her being there all the time. Cat Very Happy

Have a very peaceful and restful weekend.  Prayers and hugs, my Friend. Heart

Image result for friends that help you quotes"

@Possummink   Your friendship, prayers and hugs always warm my heart. I will be admitted to the hospital for special treatments on Monday. I trust that God has this and all will be o.k. in the end. I have an excellent team of doctors for which I am thankful.

I will have your brother in my prayers as he awaits the results of his CAT scan. What is the date of his lung biopsy?

Snow was so happy to have us back home, but she still awaits her daily visit from her "boyfriend" outside the patio fence. It seems they had a good time together.

Thank you for guiding our @viva923 to the new thread. I always worry about leaving her behind. She's such a joy to our thread.

How is Tippy Biscuits doing? I hope you are well.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Puddles@Possummink@Tissyanne@viva923

hi friends!
was in the ER all day...it was nothing and I'm home now.
Tired.
very caring and thorough doctor
I feel blessed
More tomorrow
#bettersafethansorry
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

IMG_1089.JPG

@this is my nic   Wow! I hope you weren't caught in this. Be safe!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

hey there

finished hearting the previously postings.

somehow I missed the post about the new thread starting.

8th of Jan lowes is sending out a person to measure our kitchen/ laundry room for water proof flooring. Hope it will a simple fix. Lowes said they could just install it over the old flooring, but it must be seen by the measure man to see if it can be done. Will have 2 professional people move the washer/dryer/ fridge. We should have the figures crunched by the 10th Jan to tell us final figure of cost. 

Not much else tonight. Later guys

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for you ve got a friend quotes" @LifeIsGood 

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will need to be admitted to hospital for treatments starting on Monday, but I'm comfortable the doctors will have everything under control and have me in good nick in no time.

It is most important we concentrate our thoughts and prayers on our @Tissyanne now. I know God will take care of her because I ask Him to everyday, but maybe if we join our efforts He'll understand how important she is to us.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

hi friends!
Tired.
I feel blessed
More tomorrow
#bettersafethansorry

@LTT1 

Loves,  Wow,  I guess you must be worn out.  having been in an ER for that long.   I don't know why ER waits are so long.   It seems that is how many people have to go through to be admitted to a hospital when they ought to be sent there by their PC.   The PC is the one who knows the patient and their medical history and needs.  An ER doc only sees them for a bit and then decided whether or not they need further treatment???  I don't understand it.  

I hope you are doing ok.   I need to get on it about the second shingles shot.   I have to call around to find out where to get it.  My Walgreen's doesn't give that shot, though they did give me the pneumonia shot.  Also my PC wants me to get a tetanus booster too.  Walgreen's doesn't give that either.  

Take care and rest.  I hope the shingles isn't too painful.  I know how that burning sensation feels.   My skin on my tummy burned but there wasn't any marks, no redness, nothing, just pain, topically. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

animated-friendship-image-0067.jpg

@Puddles , 

I am praying for you !!! You are so loved. Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

hi friends!
Tired.
I feel blessed
More tomorrow
#bettersafethansorry

Image result for paw get well soon"@LTT1 

Going to ER doesn't sound like nothing to me. Keeping you close in my thoughts that it really is nothing serious and you will feel better tomorrow.Heart

BTW, are you still fighting the shingles outbreak?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

51번째 이미지 Winter Illustration, Anime Kunst, Anime Art, Witch Aesthetic, Colour Pallette, Flat Design, Beautiful Artwork, Love Art, Cute Wallpapers

Highlighted
Honored Contributor