Respected Contributor

Re: It's A Matter Of Opinion!!!

My addiction is the peanut M&M's. I hide things other wise I never get any. But I get tonsil stones so had to give up alot or I'm in pain from my tonsil, is alot gets in my tonsil it feel's like a two By-Four in my neck.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou, I have been having swallowing problems on left side of throat, and pressure neck. Will you tell me about tonsil stones? If you would answer me under Among Friends Prayers for Tissyanne. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne These Tonsil Stones are food fragments that get logged in your tonsils. Get a  small mirror and a small flashlight and if you see a white spot in your tonsil , that is a tonsil stone. I Get a q-tip and put some sore throught medication that you can buy over the counter, such as Ceprocal and gently push on it with the Q-Tip it shood pop out. Also there is some mouth wash that I found It is over the counter called THer-Breath that a Dr. invented for his daughter.I struggled for years with the pain and Dr,'s treating for a throat infection until I went to the Dentist one day and My Dentist told me he would not work on my teeth because he said that I had  throat infection, and I just was treated by my Dr. and Called my Doctor when I got home and he said you can't have a throat infection. So I got a flash light and looked at my throat and saw a white dot on my tonsil and got a Q-Tip with Ceproca dipped in it, that helps so you won't gag.. And sure enough it just poped out. I wonder how maybe times I was filled with Antibiotics before I discovered this my self. And one day I looked this up in the computer and found this Tonsil stone problem. It is really so commen. The Dr. on the bottle of mouth wash is Dr. Katz. I buy it in the grocery store and it helps. Because we don't notice but the stones really give a bad taste in your mouth and horrible breath like a bleach smell. Write if you need more help. Any way I just try to avoid Peanuts and real crispy food , these things cause the stones.

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne These Tonsil Stones are food fragments that get logged in your tonsils. Get a  small mirror and a small flashlight and if you see a white spot in your tonsil , that is a tonsil stone. I Get a q-tip and put some sore throught medication that you can buy over the counter, such as Ceprocal and gently push on it with the Q-Tip it shood pop out. Also there is some mouth wash that I found It is over the counter called THer-Breath that a Dr. invented for his daughter.I struggled for years with the pain and Dr,'s treating for a throat infection until I went to the Dentist one day and My Dentist told me he would not work on my teeth because he said that I had  throat infection, and I just was treated by my Dr. and Called my Doctor when I got home and he said you can't have a throat infection. So I got a flash light and looked at my throat and saw a white dot on my tonsil and got a Q-Tip with Ceprocal dipped in it, that helps so you won't gag.. And sure enough it just poped out. I wonder how maybe times I was filled with Antibiotics before I discovered this my self. And one day I looked this up in the computer and found this Tonsil stone problem. It is really so commen. The Dr. on the bottle of mouth wash is Dr. Katz. I buy it in the grocery store and it helps. Because we don't notice but the stones really give a bad taste in your mouth and horrible breath like a bleach smell. Write if you need more help. Any way I just try to avoid Peanuts and real crispy food , these things cause the stones.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a coincidence to run across this. I’m holding off on the candy but I’ve been eyeing the pretzel ones in the blue bag. 

Contributor

@Lucky Duck wrote:

I just bought 8 "Share Size" bags this morning.  It says 3 servings per container.  Bag is 2.80 oz.  I'm not sharing with anyone.  They can buy their own bags.  I'm glad to see that  most of the previous posters think the way I do.  

I think the the way you do @Lucky Duck !

Frequent Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Bag of family size M & M 's!  How many people is this for?  

Image result for devil emoji

Image result for m & m 's

Maybe ONE in the family?  LOL!!!!!!!!

Quick snack for one! Lol!

Super Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@AuberriJean   There is an urban legend that said the candy company was fined because the added an aphrodisiac to the green dye.

You can read about it on the internet if you are interested.  I doubt it is/was true, but some people apparently believed it.

Hi @Carmie, sorry to be late to reply. Well that's some unusual legend about green candy lol! Thanks for the post. Smiley Very Happy