Honored Contributor

Re: It's 67 Degrees And I Put On Socks!!!!!!

There's nothing wrong with socks if your feet are cold.  I don't think of 67 as cold but that's just me.  It's 79 here today so, It's summer and I wore sandals.  Later this week, it will be in the mid 60's and I'll wear flats or sneakers but it still won't be sock time for me. 

Honored Contributor

I wear socks year-round.  Rarely wear sandals.  My feet get cold in the AC.  It's high 90's outside and I have socks on.  Just can't wear them to bed.  

Speaking of humidity, we bought a large room de-humidifier for out living room.  Hubby is amazed at how much water it takes out of the air, and it seems to be helping our COPD cat tremendously.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

The change to cooler temps really does something to me!!!

How does the change of temps effect yours???

Send your temperatures my way.  It was 99 degrees here this past Wednesday, a new record high.  Still in the mid 90's all week.  I hate the heat and I hate the humidity.  I long for cooler temps.  Fall was always my favorite time of year.  I see less and less of it.  It gets depressing.

Honored Contributor

I wear socks in the summer.  Shocking I know, but....

Respected Contributor

Sometimes it's a comfort to wear socks!

Esteemed Contributor

Here in central NJ it gets cooler at night and in the morning. But, still not cold enough for my socks yet. {much love socks] Cat LOL Sadly still too warm in the afternoon for me.Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

I am always cold. Wear socks most of the time.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

The only reason I will put on socks is to keep the snow off my bare skin.  So bring on the cooler and downright cold weather, just skip the snow part.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG It was 73 degrees here this morning and humidity and dewpoint were both at 70.  We are on tap for 98 today in hades, Mississippi.   The weather man says we are about 15 degrees warmer than this time last year.   Where is fall?  I welcome a pair of socks.

Respected Contributor

I jump at the first chance to throw on socks!  I hate bare feet around the house. I'm someone who likes to kick my feet up on the coffee table and it's just plain gross without socks.  It's chilly here today but going back up to 85 this weekend so I gotta rock my socks while I can.