Honored Contributor

I went out to get something from my car and wow....   Even bundled up the cold kicked my you know what.  

Honored Contributor

It's -9 with wind chill of -22 where I am.  It is brutal out there.

Honored Contributor

It's -4 here, windchill of -23.

Respected Contributor

12 degrees here in CT...going up to a "high" of 19 today. 🥶 9 tonight. Was SO windy last night too. Glad we didn't lose power, especially since I have electric heat!!

Guess I'm going to be "productive" inside today!! We shall see.....

Tomorrow going up to a balmy 30!

Esteemed Contributor

have no idea how cold it is here, just that with windchill it's -15* - not going outside today, nor is my furbaby....

just freaking 'cause with the howling winds, the furnace keeps churning - nice and cozy, but dreading those oil bills!

Esteemed Contributor

-5 NYS - -4 tonight

Just  read on local website - big section of two townships (mine included) lost power - transmission station this (Sat  am)- unknown why at time of posting.  Hope to have power back on at ten thirty.

My light did a flicker for a second...........so glad I have whole house generator

Main storm hits us Sun night and Monday   Foot of snow expected = or more

Time will tell......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's 4 degrees!

[ Edited ]

@fthunt    That's awfully cold to be without heart.  I hope you have lots of ways to be bundled up and keep warm.   Good luck!   I'm glad you have a generator   May I ask where you are?

Honored Contributor

Re: It's 4 degrees!

[ Edited ]

In New Jersy right now it's already 16 degres!!! I went to the mailbox earlier and it was 11 degrees. Stay warm everyone!

Snowman Headstand GIF - Snowman Headstand Upside Down GIFs

Respected Contributor

We just had a whole house generator installed yesterday.  This morning the power went out briefly and the new generator kicked in!

Trusted Contributor

It's cold; even here in Texas. Temp is 30 with we have 50 mph winds...no telling what the windchill must be. Already have a heavy planter and patio table blown off the patio and now halfway down the backyard. 
will have to make chili today!