Honored Contributor

Maybe it's a ploy that we still cannot see everything they've offered so far on this Creede Day. We just need to have it on in the ground, stay logged in to every show today!

So I'll admit I've been in and out, on and off today. Watching Jen Coffey right now, she's had not only some good choices in her show but she's had the men too!

If this speciman from Italy, Dino, stays on all day I'm IN!!!  Yes he's pretty adorable if you ask me!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD:  Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not sure   what you mean by "a ploy."  QVC is selling jewelry like any other day.

Honored Contributor

I'm not speaking for the poster, but I think the ploy or the plan is to get people to watch the show all day long and buy, buy, buy. Of course, that's what they do, it's really not an ulterior motive.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODlol    I'm not as suspicious as you are!  In my opinion, it's just some kind of glitch.

By the way, if it is a ploy, maybe it's designed to take the site back to its early days like so many think were better than today -  I couldn't order much because I was working and lots of what I might have wanted wasn't there by the time I got home.

Doesn't really matter to me what it is though -  it's easy for me to watch and not be tempted by the white metals.  If I ever buy jewelry again, it will be gold or maybe something glass by a local artist.

Trusted Contributor

A ploy?  Why are people always reading something into things. 

Honored Contributor

My post was meant to be more humorous, a funny. Some are reading too much in to it. My point was more they're trying to get folks into hanging here all day long, spend money.

They're not making money if folks cannot see the items just like I said. I'm not hanging all day, I have many other things to do.

Honored Contributor

It's just jewelry.  There's no shortage of silver jewelry.  I really don't think anyone is going to watch hours and hours of the event when it really isn't very special.  I think those who are interested will watch when they want to watch not worry a bit about what they might have missed.