Honored Contributor

Re: Is your house becoming a "QVC house?"

@Tootie15 wrote:

We have been buying products since the Q's beginning and have been happy with most of them.

@Mominohio ... what!! no emjoi for my feet?? ... LOL ... I enjoyed reading your post ... very clever!!

@Tootie15

You'll never believe this, but after I posted, I did remember the emjoi, but didn't bother to edit it to include it! Ha Ha! that you were able to pick out the  one thing that came to mind that I didn't think to list!

Honored Contributor

Re: Is your house becoming a "QVC house?"

@Mominohio wrote:

I've been buying or had gifted to me, Q products for about 20 years now. 

Never buy clothing or makeup, but I'll take you a tour, if you like.

Come on in, oh, and since it's snowing, would you mind wiping your feet off on the Royal Palace rug at the front door?

It sure is chilly outside, how about a cup of coffee or tea from the Keureg, served in my pretty Temp-tations mug? 

Please, sit and relax. If you are still chilly, pull that Berkshire throw over your shoulders and warm up a bit.

Why, thanks, I do love to decorate for the holidays, and thanks to Valerie Parr Hill, Lenox, and Thomas Pacconi the house and tree do have a warm holiday charm, if I do say so myself. 

Oh!, it's ok, don't move. The power goes off here in the country once in awhile. The Luminara and Candle Impressions candles will give us plenty of light to visit by. If all else fails, we have our Coleman lantern with LED lights to get us through.

My, look at that snow piling up outside. My Bliss recliners are almost buried out on the back deck. I don't think you'll be heading out till they get those roads cleared tomorrow sometime. Better plan on spending the night with us.

Oh great! The power is back on. I know you have to be starved, lets head to the kitchen and fix something for us to eat.

I'll crank up the Kitchen Aid mixer and we can bake some cookies for dessert, or there is some My Grandma's Coffee cake or a Juniors in the freezer. How about some Kansas City burgers? Oh, and since it's so close to Christmas, let's set the table with Temp-tations Poinsettia dishes, and if you can grab me that Lidia Bastianich baker, and that Rachael Ray casserole, I'll get the side dishes in the oven, just let me grab my Cooking Buddy pot holders so I don't get burned. Can you hand me the Lori Greiner no mess cooking utensils, and I'll leave you alone for awhile!

Wow!  I'm full. Thanks, that was a great meal, wasn't it?

It shouldn't take us long to do up these dishes, I'll just get a new Scrub Daddy and some Bio Cleaner and we'll make quick work of them. There are some clean Don Aslett and Campanelli microfiber towels in the drawer, I'll wash, if you dry.

I'm sure you have had a long day, would you like to listen to some holiday music on the Pacconi classic radio, or it does have a turn table, and we can get out the old Christmas albums? While we relax, let me turn on the Duraflame, some nice warmth on this blustery evening, and the 'fire' will be lovely with the music.

Wow, has this evening flown by. It is great to have you staying overnight. Please make yourself at home in the guest room and bath. There is a basket up there with all the Loccitain and Philosophy products you might need, and several bottles of Wen in the shower. And of course the Poo-Pourri is on the shelf if you need it!

The guest room has some extra Northern Night flannel sheets, if you don't care for the Malden Mills polar fleece set that is on the bed. And if you get too cold, there is a Berkshire Velvet soft blanket in the closet, or a Sunbeam heated throw for extra warmth. Oh, and there are extra My Pillows in the Valerie Parr Hill ottoman at the end of the bed if you need them too.

Well, good morning, sleep head! Did you sleep well? The snow plows have made it through and I think you can be on your way after breakfast. If you come by this way come spring, we can spend time enjoying the deck, my Plow and Hearth sheep, plant some flowers with Rootblast (I have plenty of those great Infinity garden gloves to protect our hands), and put some Corkey's ribs on the grill. We'd love to have you.

And yes, I really do own all those Q products, and very many more! Built a very nice home with them!

@Mominohio  LOL, LOL, wonderful!