Honored Contributor

I no longer drink coffee! 

I'm Instant Breakfast and a diet coke on the way to work!!!

May be an image of text that says 'IDON'T REALLY RISE AND SHINE |CAFFEINATE & HOPE FOR THE BEST'

Honored Contributor

I drink a Premier Protein Cafe Latte drink which contains the caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee.  Rarely drink coffee anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Coffee is a MUST in the morning, and sometimes after dinner in the evening.

Honored Contributor

Never in my life have been a coffee drinker.  I don't like it.  I don't think caffeine does anything for me anyway.  I do like an occasional shot of espresso during the day or an iced latte.

I drink milk or water or if I'm traveling maybe a soft drink in the morning.  

Respected Contributor

I rarely ever drank coffee for my whole life, but in the last several years have been enjoying a mug full most mornings.  I always made it for Mr4kitties, but just never drank it.

It is probably not my healthiest habit though as I must have two sugar cubes and two tablespoons of real half and half in it.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Always love my coffee the way I love men.....

Hot and strong 🥰

Honored Contributor

Tea for me.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@Snowpuppy  Agreed!!!!! ❤😁

Honored Contributor

I love the smell of coffee brewing, but am not a coffee drinker.   None of my friends or coworkers could believe I worked 11-7 shift for 16 years, and did not drink coffee to keep me awake.  

I have tried to be a coffee drinker in the 9 years since I retired, but have not succeeded.  I drank ONE cup of coffee in the whole month of June!   Just not going to happen.   

I could drink Coke 24 hours a day.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, love my coffee in the morning...2 cups w/ Splenda and a bit of 1/2 and 1/2. Sometimes on the weekend, DH makes a cappacino for me, cinnamon and frothy milk served in bed. Now, that's a treat!!!