Trusted Contributor

Is HSN NOT Taking Returns Unless Item is Defective??

Is HSN NOT Taking Returns Unless Item is Defective?? Not just because you changed your mind?

I think that I received an email from HSN to this effect but deleted it.

TIA!

-Solar Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Is HSN NOT Taking Returns Unless Item is Defective??

The new policy is that unles defective your original shipping fee will not be refunded. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't received an email stating this but I Googled their return policy and this is what came up:

If an HSN purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the purchase price minus the shipping & handling and HSN Easy Return Label fee.

Respected Contributor

@Solar Is My Name wrote:

Is HSN NOT Taking Returns Unless Item is Defective?? Not just because you changed your mind?

I think that I received an email from HSN to this effect but deleted it.

TIA!

-Solar Smiley Happy

@Solar Is My Name     You are probably thinking of free S&H on defective items.  You can go to HSN.com and scroll down to the bottom under Policies and read about the return policy. It is pretty much just like QVC. Don't worry you can still return items to HSN. Do you  have a lot of returns? 

Regular Contributor

From the HSN website...

What is your return policy?

30-day Satisfaction Guarantee!

Need the same item in a different size or color? We’ll ship it free! Just visit us online or give us a call, then ship your original item back within 30 days using the HSN return label.

We stand by every product we sell, and we want you to be completely satisfied with the purchase you make, but we understand that sometimes an item just needs to be returned. If an HSN purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return the item within 30 days of the date of receipt for a refund of the purchase price minus the shipping & handling and HSN Easy Return Label fee.

If an item is returned due to defect, HSN was in error, or if a request for an exchange or replacement is made, HSN will refund the shipping & handling and will not deduct the HSN Return Label fee.

Returns made after the stated return policy period will be returned to the sender. Select items cannot be returned. When applicable, this will be specified at the time of sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Their shipping and return fees are outrageous. I don't watch them and I won't buy from them. 

Respected Contributor

The way this is stated, it gives them all the leverage and the consumer absolutely none. If you buy it, it's not going back unless they are willing to take it, they decide it's defective , and you pay all the expense.  I don't do business with any place like that.

Trusted Contributor

That is no difference with the way QVC has been doing things for a very LONG time.

Honored Contributor

You are thinking about the shipping fee on returns.  They only reimburse that on defective merchandise.  You can still make returns.

Honored Contributor

I ordered some Andrew Lessman products when he was just on. I ordered his fiber again? I looked before I placed my order to see if I needed it or not because I was pretty sure I just bought some. I found my almost empty bottle so I ordered more. DH moved my largest size bottle of fiber so I didn't see it. I told DH don't move my stuff??? LOL!!! DH said I should have asked him about it. I told him no you should have told me you moved it?

Now I have to send it back because it cannot be canceled of course. At least it had free shipping. I cannot finish the 1000 ct bottle plus the 720 ct before they expire or I would keep it.