Valued Contributor

Incredible experience this morning...

[ Edited ]

Every morning i walk my little Riley up the back roads between my inlaws and our house on the way home.It is breathtaking  high on a hill river views ,trains ,  it feels like being in a snow globe.This morning the sky was this incredable shade of  island blue water....There was a soft breeze blowing Riley and i were enjoying this  so much ,dandelion  fuzz was blowing around . As we got to the top of the hill, the breeze stopped abruptly, the sky got very bright  overhead,it was so peaceful....I suddenly  got this feeling of love wrapped around me, it was love x1000 feeling.Hard to describe.I dont know how long i stood there ,  the light  faded away,i  was left with this giddy feeling ,renewed excited . As I finished my walk i couldnt stop asking Riley if he felt that too.When i got home my sweet husband called me, the first words  out of his mouth...It is so beautiful out this morming,life is good isnt it?  I think I was visited by a higher force this morning ,  someone gave me a Gift this morning of  love ...I do believe in Angels around us,..What a beautiful  feeling.... Hugs, and love..Maryanne 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Incredable experience this morning...

That's just so beautiful!  Yes, I believe in angels too! 

Valued Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

Every morning i walk my little Riley up the back roads between my inlaws and our house on the way home.It is breathtaking  high on a hill river views ,trains ,  it feels like being in a snow globe.This morning the sky was this incredable shade of  island blue water....There was a soft breeze blowing Riley and i were enjoying this  so much ,dandillion fuzz was blowing around . As we got to the top of the hill, the breeze stopped abruptly, the sky got very bright  overhead,it was so peaceful....I suddenly  got this feeling of love wrapped around me, it was love x1000 feeling.Hard to describe.I dont know how long i stood there ,  the light  faded away,i  was left with this giddy feeling ,renewed excited . As I finished my walk i couldnt stop asking Riley if he felt that too.When i got home my sweet husband called me, the first words  out of his mouth...It is so beautiful out this morming,life is good isnt it?  I think I was visited by a higher force this morning ,  someone gave me a Gift this morning of  love ...I do believe in Angels around us,..What a beautiful  feeling.... Hugs, and love..Maryanne 

Wow!! Thanks for the beautiful story, you are truly blessed! I would say have a great day, but you already are having a great day. Thanks for sharing this positive experience.

Honored Contributor

Maryanne,

What a lovely experience, 

Image result for sending hugs to you images

Super Contributor

You were indeed blessed by the angels this morning!  What a heavenly experience!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's a beautiful story and it fits with how I look at life and faith.  We don't have to say special words or read the bible or sit in a particular building to find and receive our concept of God....we just have to open our hearts.  It's all around us.

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Maryanne, did you have to re-register?  I remember you as Keeper of the koi.  Cat Happy

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

@2blonde,So good to hear from you!Yes i had to reregister, i choose something so people  whould realize it was me!I hope all is well with you, sending  you hugs,Maryanne

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

@2blonde,So good to hear from you!Yes i had to reregister, i choose something so people  whould realize it was me!I hope all is well with you, sending  you hugs,Maryanne

@Still keeper of the koi  It's nice to see you on the boards again, Maryanne.  You were smart to use a similar nic so we would all recognize you immediately!  Hugs right back at ya, Laura.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

What a beautiful story you painted for us this morning, I felt like I was standing right next to you and Riley.

I too have felt this feeling in my lifetime, after my Mom passed away she came to me in a dream and assured me that she was in heaven, that it was beautiful and she was free of her pain, she also told me that just because I could no longer see her physically she would be with me always, forever watching over us.  I woke up feeling as I had been hugged by her.

So days that are particularly hard for me I look to the heavens and ask my Mom & Dad for one of those unforgettable hugs, they never fail me, and I too feel their presence every day!