Respected Contributor

In Honor Of My First Friend Hippo

She used to have a long time thread called Ghosts & Spirits here.  I don't know if she is still on here but if anyone would like to share a good ghost story for Halloween I would love to read them.  Thank you.

Cathy

Frequent Contributor

Re: In Honor Of My First Friend Hippo

Bought a 1905 farmhouse and saw a  woman dressed in a black dress of that era  walking up the stairs . Never had a “vision “like that before. Never again either.

Valued Contributor

I believe.

I go to sleep each evening listening to "Coast to Coast"  and all the spookiness. 

Each Halloween they have ghost story telling time.

Esteemed Contributor

With a Halloween birthday, I always hoped I would have some extra power or spiratual experience.

Nothing!  Ever.

I'm sure it would scare me, but I'm still hoping to see a spirit or have some confirmation that such things exist in this world.

Respected Contributor

Blissfield Michigan had a snazzy place to eat called Hathaway House.  It was a 2 story colonial with a piano bar upstairs.  At night locals saw a lady servant moving around in the upstairs windows.

Same city had a beautiful wood house with double front doors on the main drag.  It was the home that was supposed to go with Drigg's dairy farm but the story was that whoever tried to sleep in the house always woke up in the front yard with no idea of how they got there!  The family lived in another house on the property and just let that house sit and pretty much rot.  I always wanted to spend the night there.....

Honored Contributor

Don't have any stories, and I'm glad I don't. I don't think I would ever want to see or hear something ghostly. I feel like if I did, there would never be a 'safe place' to get away from it. Would creep me out.
Honored Contributor

Shout out to @SharkE--she loves these kinds of stories!
Respected Contributor

WW Happy Birthday a little early!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:
Shout out to @SharkE--she loves these kinds of stories!

Yes, Ma'am

boo.gif    My ISP was down for 2 days. Got a clean house now LOL