Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   I'm with you, kiddo...

20200402_235418.jpg

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF .................Thanks so much.  I work very hard to have positive thoughts and actions now, due to my negative attitude most of my life,(long ugly story)  I have changed my attitude to positive and the difference is outstanding.

I have tried on these forums to hint to people that having a positive, happy, faithful attitude will help them so much.  But I have learned (and not just the virus posts) that several do not want to be positive.  So I will just ignore those and skip along with my smiles and happiness.

Love the cartoon, very fitting.  Hugs and God bless you MacDuff.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Have seen the negativity for years.  No matter the subject, neighbors, family, friends, show hosts.....everything negative.  Don't think most even see it.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF   That is a funny one, LOL!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just now made a pledge to myself to not read any more about people gathering and being stupid.

Nothing I can do about it by getting angry about it it so there is no point to me doing that. People do dumb things and suffer for it and make others suffer (like DUI) and I might as not get worked up about it at this time.

I'm here, I'm home and that's all I have control over. 

Respected Contributor

I USED TO SPIN THAT TOILET PAPER LIKE I WAS ON THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE. NOW I TURN IT LIKE I AM CRACKING A SAFE.

HALF OF US ARE GOING COME OUT OF THIS QUARANTINE AS AMAZING COOKS. THE OTHER HALF WILL COME OUT WITH A DRINKING PROBLEM.

I DO NOT THINK ANYONE EXPECTED THAT WHEN WE CHANGED THE CLOCKS WE WOULD GO FROM STANDARD TIME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Have seen the negativity for years.  No matter the subject, neighbors, family, friends, show hosts.....everything negative.  Don't think most even see it.

I see it and sit on my hands so I don't respond with what I want to say.  It is so draining I don't read their post or respond to their constant negativity.  Stay safe 

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

I USED TO SPIN THAT TOILET PAPER LIKE I WAS ON THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE. NOW I TURN IT LIKE I AM CRACKING A SAFE.

HALF OF US ARE GOING COME OUT OF THIS QUARANTINE AS AMAZING COOKS. THE OTHER HALF WILL COME OUT WITH A DRINKING PROBLEM.

I DO NOT THINK ANYONE EXPECTED THAT WHEN WE CHANGED THE CLOCKS WE WOULD GO FROM STANDARD TIME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE.

@chiclets You my dear win the prize!  Well said!  Best post on the subject in a long time!  Cheers!  Woman Embarassed  Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

Two great posts, @MacDUFF and @Imaoldhippie.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

And...it’s a Female up there with that bat!!!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras