Trusted Contributor

Re: If your heart is troubled ,I am thinking of you...

@Still keeper of the koi

Thank you for your prayers for everyone. May God bless you for your love, care, and concern for your friends. The love of God shows through you and that blesses me. When I first read the title of your post I was instantly thinking of the Bible verse that says, let not your heart be troubled, trust in God, trust also in me. (John 14:1)

Thank you, again. And may I ask, is there a prayer request of yours that we can lift up for you?

Valued Contributor

@KitTkat,Thank you so much for your beautiful words.I love all my friends here,what a blessing to me  you all are.ACtually if you head to pets,I would love for you to pray for a special rescue.Thank you for that.Sending you wishes for an incredible  New Year , filled with love and beauty that will match your beautiful heart.Sending you my love and hugs,MaryAnne

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

The past few days reading these forums, I have been writing down your nicks and praying for you,for peace,safety and that others will hold you dear.I wouldn't mention you here by name but,I am sure others saw your words and are thinking of you.I am sending you hugs and love and the sincere hope that you are safe and finding some comfort.I once heard in a song ,the reason why the road is long,it takes  time to make your courage strong... You were created, I believe for. Joy. Wishing the creator sends you signs of love,of holding you near...I will be thinking of you,praying for you,hold on a little longer, your time is coming.Love , hugs and peace..MaryAnne 

@Still keeper of the koi  This is sooo beautiful. Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Peace and happiness to you !!!

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

This post helped me tonight, thank you. I’m retired, alone, folks passed, Brother far on the West coast, daughter married but working at hospital and my best friend died 2 weeks ago. Geez, just so joyless this year. 

My friend was having some cervical neck disorders and was later diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease! She didn’t want me to know and I didn’t get to see her. She kept texting to come see her when she got home. Sad that she’s gone so suddenly. 

So now I will concentrate on meeting more people after Winter. In the meantime, I’ve got my 2 little pups to cuddle and laugh at. 

Blessings to you all

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi ... What a beautiful person you are...how you care so much for people you have never met. You are truly an angel on earth. Many blessings to you in the new year and always.

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi, you must have been born on a Tuesday. 

“Tuesday's child is full of grace.” 

❤️ Bless you and all here and know that I have lifted each of your needs up in prayer. 

May your hearts grow lighter and your burdens fewer in the coming new year. 🙏

Trusted Contributor

Still keeper of the koi, may I say a simple Thank You. Your family and friends are indeed blessed to have YOU.May I also ask you say a little prayer for me?  How lonely life can be.

Honored Contributor

Koi,  how sweet and wonderful you are. Remembering people who feel like they have been forgotten, lost, lonely.

The holiday time of year is the worst for many people. Depression sets in. One can just lose reality easily at this time of year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:

The past few days reading these forums, I have been writing down your nicks and praying for you,for peace,safety and that others will hold you dear.I wouldn't mention you here by name but,I am sure others saw your words and are thinking of you.I am sending you hugs and love and the sincere hope that you are safe and finding some comfort.I once heard in a song ,the reason why the road is long,it takes  time to make your courage strong... You were created, I believe for. Joy. Wishing the creator sends you signs of love,of holding you near...I will be thinking of you,praying for you,hold on a little longer, your time is coming.Love , hugs and peace..MaryAnne 

~~~~~~~~~                ~~~~~~~~          ~~~~~~~~~  Woman Happy

@Still keeper of the koi, 

Thank you MaryAnne... Yesterday, I did receive a beautiful *sign*; my friend for many years, HERE, that had to leave is back. I wanted to tell one DEAR CLOSE friend, I WAITED and had hope -now she is back. BEST FRIENDS

@PS:  @PamfromCT Heart. I will be with you VERY soon. On another forum; this was the - perfect-   one to reach you, and yes, I have read...not going there for obvious reasons.

"I AM MORE THAN ELATED!! I HAVE no other way to tell you how very much I have __MISSED__ you. I never gave up". 

Heartand love with a hug. Also, I am NOT on the [h] anymore..so much to tell you.

I will get in touch..just please wait. Thank you MaryAnne for this opening, 

@Still keeper of the koi

Sweet hugs for MaryAnne, NAES

@PamfromCT

January 03, 2018