Valued Contributor

Re: If your heart is troubled ,i am thinking of you...

[ Edited ]
  1. @Catiele,I am adding you my list, see yourself at this day next year well and full of life aren't we blessed to live in this time where medical intervention can save and restore us! Sending you love, the original healers  cure for everything..Feed your soul with joy, your body will respond,love to you, hugs,MaryAnne 
Respected Contributor

Re: If your heart is troubled ,i am thinking of you...

Thank you MaryAnne. You are right. I do have much to be thankful for. Positive thinking. Sometimes I forget that.

Valued Contributor

Re: If your heart is troubled ,I am thinking of you...

My wish,for everyone here,that we love one another,forget that romantic only is love.We love each other simply for being human,for hurting and sometimes just because someone needs it.I have learned love is not to be held like a prize ,but to be given freely, it is the one gift we have,endless and free. My mil would tell strangers she loved them, they would smile,she really  did .We are called to love ,she would say, give of your heart...She gave me her heart, so in honor of her,I will carry forth her love of humanity..I hope you feel the love..Hugs,MaryAnne 

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi   Thank you for your kind thoughts especially for those of us that have had a loss at this time of year.  I am trying to be thankful for what I do have--lovely children and grandchildren, pretty good health, my dog that loves me.  Able to get around well and trying to be content with what I do have.  Peace and blessings to all.  Merry Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Thank you. That's so sweet of you to be thinking of others. You made me cry.

My FIL passed away Thurs. & we are still trying to get Hospice to remove their bed etc so my MIL does not have to keep looking at it.

I guess DH is going to go over to take it apart & put all their stuff in the shed. They have lots of company coming & need the room.

We are still trying to make some kind of Christmas dinner.

We are making a ham, homemade rolls, watergate salad, Masterbuilt 4 Cheese mac n' cheese everyone wants, pecan pie & other goodies. I'm home now baking some goodies to take over.

My SIL is at my MIL's so she is going to make a turkey with mashed potatoes & gravy & a few sides.

Merry Christmas!!!

Honored Contributor

I love the ladies on this board....examples of authenticity and loving hearts.  Usually what we say to others is what we need to hear ourselves.  I am wishing that all of our dreams come true in 2018 and, if they don't, we grow and learn from our, at times, difficult and challenging experiences.  

Super Contributor

@Still keeper of the koiwhat a lovely, kind message to share.  My family is going through a sad time this holiday and your words do bring comfort to me. 

Bless you this season and always.

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Trusted Contributor

Sweetest blessings of peace and wellness to you and all here with heavy hearts and/or facing health issues, @Still keeper of the koi. You are so kind to be thinking of others despite your own sorrows. ❤️

I am praying for each of you. 🙏

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

Thank you for carrying your mil’s precious love forward.  I very much appreciate your posts...and love...I always look for to opening the posts. 

We are skipping Christmas this year.  Too many family/friends demise, tragedies, weather and marital related stress.  Looking very forward to 2018.  Bless you, MaryAnne, for carrying the torch for your beautiful mil and the rest of us.  I wish you and your family a blessed holiday.

Valued Contributor

:

@Still keeper of the koi

What a beautiful thing to say.  This is such a difficult time of year for so many especially when we are surrounded by the media telling us how happy we should be.  My husband and I have both lost several close relatives in just a couple of years, and while I try to keep remaining family close, it hasn't always been easy.  I miss my sisters terribly but your words are beautiful and remind me to be thankful for all that I have.  You must truly be a wonderful person to be able to send these kind words to people.  Bless you MaryAnne.