Valued Contributor

If your heart is troubled ,I am thinking of you...

[ Edited ]

The past few days reading these forums, I have been writing down your nicks and praying for you,for peace,safety and that others will hold you dear.I wouldn't mention you here by name but,I am sure others saw your words and are thinking of you.I am sending you hugs and love and the sincere hope that you are safe and finding some comfort.I once heard in a song ,the reason why the road is long,it takes  time to make your courage strong... You were created, I believe for. Joy. Wishing the creator sends you signs of love,of holding you near...I will be thinking of you,praying for you,hold on a little longer, your time is coming.Love , hugs and peace..MaryAnne 

Honored Contributor

Re: If your heart is troubled ,i am thinking of you...

MaryAnne,

What a beautiful soul you have!  May all your good wishes for others be repaid in kind to you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Valued Contributor

@qualitygal, you are what this season is about, loving others .You are a blessing in my life,i am grateful for your care. Love to you special Angel..Hugs,MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas to a lovely spirit !🌹

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi

MaryAnne, as someone who finds little joy in this season due to family tragedies that occurred during this time of year, I'm trying to respond with eyes full of tears.

Thank you so much for remembering those who just can't seem to find the 'joy' of the season, like me.

You are a very kind person with a big heart and I appreciate you.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom,Thank you for being my friend,you have made me smile.Please know we are all so much alike,we try to think we are all different, tears are tears ,pain is pain...Dear one,know that you are loved, that you add to others lives. I feel like we are a family here, we have seen each others  terrible loss and joy so beautiful you smile as if it was yours...Please know you are part of this lovely  bunch.I know life has great joy for you,you will find it when you are ready.You  name is written down and prayed for.Feel my hopes for you, light is there, let your beautiful soul receive  it.Sending you love and hugs and a peaceful heart precious one..MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi What a touching thing to say.

Honestly my heart is very troubled, it's broken in so many ways.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21,I am adding you to my list, it is a privilege to pray for you..Sending you a hug ,love and hang on, miracles  happen everyday..MaryAnne

Respected Contributor

You are a special person MaryAnne. Hope one nice thing happens to you over the holidays. You certainly deserve it. My heart is troubled literally. I am scheduled for surgery Jan.4. Need a new defibrillator. Right now I have a very bad cold. Am on antibiotics. Hope they work.