Contributor

Re: If you need some spring inspiration, look

[ Edited ]

20200730_204529.jpgThank you everyone.I did enjoy that beautiful sky that morning.Tonite  a different view different   trees ,different  sky..Still life is working in ways that are subtle a little less darkness ,more light.Lifes promise of the cycle of life. Spring is a promise in little glimpses. A few shoots coming through the snow, some growth here or there  a little greening  up in bits.Much like our life, one step at a time even if baby steps...We will be ok....That my friends is a  snowmoon, bringing sweet dreams of life in bloom...A bit closer every moment!

Regular Contributor

Re: If you need some spring inspiration, look

@ohbygolly wrote:

20200730_204529.jpgThank you everyone.I did enjoy that beautiful sky that morning.Tonite  a different view different   trees ,different  sky..Still life is working in ways that are subtle a little less darkness ,more light.Lifes promise of the cycle of life. Spring is a promise in little glimpses. A few shoots coming through the snow, some growth here or there  a little greening  up in bits.Much like our life, one step at a time even if baby steps...We will be ok....That my friends is a  snowmoon, bringing sweet dreams of life in bloom...A bit closer every moment!

@ohbygolly 

MaryAnne! Glad you're back! How are you and Edward?💕