Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: If you had to relocate to another country, where would you go?

Canada

Honored Contributor

Brazil or Australia

Frequent Contributor

New Zealand, Italy, Dubai, London,Paris some of my favorites places. If I had to relocate,Dubai would be my choice,with the option to travel extensively.

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Honored Contributor

Long Island.Woman Very Happy

(We have grandchildren there.)

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Ohio St8 wrote:

My husband says if the guy with the wacky hair style & angry voice is elected POTUS, he is moving to Canada. The dogs & I will miss him.

LOL!

I'll be right behind him if need be, but my first choice would be someplace a little warmer!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Ohio St8 wrote:

My husband says if the guy with the wacky hair style & angry voice is elected POTUS, he is moving to Canada. The dogs & I will miss him.

Tell him I said "See Yaaaaa".

Valued Contributor

Having to travel for many years for an International corporation with plants n 38 countries (that I can count), I would still choose the USA.

I love travel and other countries are beautiful but I really have not stayed long enough in one country to see where they are better than the USA.

I personally would like to move to an area of the USA that has the same temp all year round eventually.  Life of choice at retirement is on a large Houseboat.  

Dreams can become real for us all.  

Trusted Contributor

The South of France.  Or Northern Spain.

I feel very fortunate that I have traveled extensively--really traveled, not just vacationed,

when I was younger.  I value those experiences so much.

But now that I am older, I have narrowed where I plan to live next--definitely San

Francisco.  We live nearby now, but we want to live right in the City.  We have a

son and daughter-in-law living there now, and we just love it.  It will be a little

adjustment for my husband who loves to garden, so we'll have to find a place with

at least a tiny yard.  A goal in two years!

Honored Contributor

Somewhere warm and sunny and where being American doesn't come with a target on your back. Really,  I would never move to another country these days. Plenty of lovely places right here in the USA

Honored Contributor

Argentina, or Spain!