Respected Contributor

@Kardi  So are you going?    My friends love doing this, they go every other year.   I forget exactly where they're going this year.

LOL, my idea of vacation is going to see my son since he's halfway across the US.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you had the chance...

Not on my bucket list, so no.....Japan yes.   If this is your preference and interest, you should go. 

Respected Contributor

No. I have no interest in China or Chinese anything really. But, if you like that - you should go and have fun exploring and delving into another culture - it is a vacation, so go have a good time on a new adventure!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

No, however, If you enjoy travel and being away from home for an extended period of time, go for it!  This probably sounds crazy to people who enjoy traveling, but I really enjoy my home.  Sitting on my back porch swing and looking at the flowers and trees and everything just starting to grow or walking over and visiting a vintage antique shop or just window shopping or even hanging out at the library, is so relaxing and comfortable.  My brother and sister-in-law are visiting Russia and Latvia in mid summer and they're constantly cruising all over the place.  I would seriously miss my own bed, pillows, kitchen, bath, the pets, etcetera.  

Valued Contributor

I would go in a heartbeat! I never say no to a chance to travel. It really expands your horizons and there is nothing like experiencing another culture for yourself. Hope you have a faulous time if you decide to go.