Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you could have anything

To finish my room. That means a adjustable bed, headboard, and my nightstand.

Honored Contributor

My birthday is this weekend and I'm getting what I want.  Both of my children are coming here to be with me!

Esteemed Contributor

That my husband's epidural in the morning will be successful and he can be pain free!  

Honored Contributor

@september@That is surely the best gift and also what I want for my birthday....course a couple of grandkids would make my birthday over the top.

Esteemed Contributor

My wish is political. Can't say it for fear of being "poofed". <silly grin>  Much more important than stuff. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@september@That is surely the best gift and also what I want for my birthday....course a couple of grandkids would make my birthday over the top.

@dex.  I hope you have them someday soon!  I have two, but they're not coming on this trip.  So we'll do some things we couldn't usually do with two little ones along.

Will see them next month for kid friendly activities!

Honored Contributor

I would choose to have my mom back --- healthy and fiesty --- the way she used to be!  

Since I know that could never be, my material item would be to have a small indoor pool so DH and I could enjoy it all year long!!! 

Here's something else I have thought about (well, it's a fantasy, so I do have a vivid imagnation!) if I came into a lot of money.  I would like to purchase my "statement" jewelry pieces.  By this, I mean find a set of earrings, a bracelet, ring and necklace which I just adore and would wear all the time -- something that is really me.  I have in mind something really classic, elegant, but not overdone, which would go with everything --- in platinum and smaller diamonds!  I look the best in white metals!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I'd really like to have enough money, to find the cure and preventative for cancer.

I'd like to get all the homeless people off the streets, and be able to rescue all the pets that need it.

I'd like to be able to find a way to make all people of planet earth get along.

Add to that, I'd like to change some laws of the country and how we handle those who break the law.  I'd like the prisons to not be places to relax and lounge and cost tax payers money.

Ah, but just a few...........

Valued Contributor

I am blessed with faith and love of family, but a home in the country with the latest Jonathan Kellerman novel would be nice,and winning the lottery.😄

Honored Contributor

I’d love to live in Paris for at least 3 months. We’ve traveled there several times, stayed in hotels and I got hooked. 

Living there in an apartment, I could cook and appreciate the food markets, artistically arranged fruits, veggies, bakeries and meat displays. 

Absolutely the Paris flea markets...wonderful...and to paint along the Seine w/ other artists, a dream come true.