Honored Contributor

Re: If you arent watching the 'BigGame"what are you doing?

Shanus:  Great idea!

I, too, am watching Mannix re-runs!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I'm here

@brewhaha    @Still keeper of the koi

"...well, guess that makes two of us"... I really have no interest in helmeting GaGa men and a ball being kicked around.

I made some homemade chili, doing my weekly medical research papers ...........and listening to the heavy sleet -to- snow coming down.  Just thankful for MONDAY, soon

@Still keeper of the koi,

I haven't seen you in awhile. Surely you must remember me, I'm the one with the red lipstick on , also you sent me love with a Heart, so I am still here doing medical posting. Football, boring, for me. 

Oh, I'm studying some darn intense intricate nutritional news worthy issues..cannot believe the ratio of diabetes...............Woman Surprised

Still keeper, my little Sashay 8 yea old [ KITTY ] is needing some **playtime. I'll get her intrigued and stimulation ``for bed time -,,,,,,,,,AHhhhhh Heart

NAES

'so glad you have recovered from the brown recluse spider bite'.

Also,  @brewhaha I have missed you, BUT.....................saw you three time last month.

Funny delightful {{ 'in other words' }}-

(for those whom have difficult with that::

a genuine human -what the world needs -

LAUGHTER and an a witty human being!! No one ever laughs anymore!!

Respected Contributor

Watching Columbo. I did tune in to see Pink sing the Anthem & the fly over but that's it...I'm done with football.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51

Columbo !

That has to one of the best shows that was ever created, directed and produced for TV. 

Honored Contributor

I watched Victoria on Masterpiece but now I have on the last 2min of the game.Eaglesv are ahead and they intercepted the ball.

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished watching Columbo and switched over to Mannix.

Honored Contributor

I love Columbo! We watch it every week.

Esteemed Contributor

Garbage pickup tomorrow so I am cleaning the cats potty box. Also waiting for This is Us to come on after the game.

Honored Contributor

I didn't actually watch, but I had padded the recording for 'This Is Us' so heavily that I got to see the end.  YAY!     But my husband had already come out and let me know who won, so I was happy about it even though I didn't wish to view the game.  Otherwise, I would have FF'd through that part to get to my show.

I caught up a fair amount on shows I had on both Tivos during the afternoon, while the game was on.   I don't do much work on Sundays, other than just keeping up and feeding the dog, house bird, and outside birdies.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

wrote:

am watching evine live from tucson

Me too.Smiley Happy