Honored Contributor

If You Are Feeling Sad and Trapped Today

You are in my good thoughts and prayers again today.  Along with me.

While I'm sure most of us can look around and see others far worse off than we are, sometimes it doesn't make the feeling of being trapped in something we don't think we can handle go away.  

Just sending prayers and good wishes your way--maybe those around you aren't aware of what you are dealing with, so here's some good wishes and a cyber hug for all of you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Are Feeling Sad and Trapped Today

Sending up extra Prayers for you too. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Thank you.  Having a connection to others coping with similar situations helps.  Best wishes to you as well.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner 

BLESS YOUR HEART. Thank you for this post! Some days I feel like I am locked in a box and no one even knows I am there. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Sooner 

BLESS YOUR HEART. Thank you for this post! Some days I feel like I am locked in a box and no one even knows I am there. 

@Sapphiregal In my heart, I know you are there.  Some days the box seems smaller than others, but many of us know you are there!  And we are with you in thoughts and our prayers.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you for this post.  

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@Sooner 

Thank you.  Having a connection to others coping with similar situations helps.  Best wishes to you as well.  

@RedTop It's a big boat isn't it?  

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Sooner  !  What lovely thoughts and words to send our way and I am wishing them for you, too.

Respected Contributor

Adding my prayers for those posting and feeling trapped or in a difficult situation.  

Caregivers, those of us with health concerns or having loved ones with health concerns.  

🙏🙏🙏

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

Sooner, thinking of you and appreciate the posts connected.  It seems we have a good amount of understanding caring friends.  That's a bright spot, let's go from there.  Thanks