Valued Contributor

Ice storm thinking of ny,

[ Edited ]

I hope our posters in ny state are safe. we are experiencing bad ice storm just now. please keep well and harm free. thinking  of you, sending you an angel tonite, Maryanne

Honored Contributor

Re: Ice storm thinking of ny,

Image result for rainy day animated images

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the good thoughts. Our forecast  is horrible right now, rain, ice , lots of snow. I'm hoping it won't be that bad, but who knows ?💦☃️❄️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Just hoping that Mother Nature will be kind!

Thanks for the thoughtful post!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Thank you. There is a lot of flooding and tens of thousands I just heard on the news are without power. That is my biggest fear because losing power means no heat.....

Praying for everyone's safety and thank you for this thread. Heart

Frequent Contributor

A very kind thread @Keeper of the koi! My prayers of safety for all in this bad weather.❤

@Trinity11, hearts to you for many reasons too❤❤❤ )

Valued Contributor

We are in the middle of it now. sending our  employees out to sand. I hold my breath till they all  come home safe. sending out prayers for safety and  power. We are more alike than diffrent in the face  of danger.  hugs ,Maryanne

Frequent Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

We are in the middle of it now. sending our  employees out to sand. I hold my breath till they all  come home safe. sending out prayers for safety and  power. We are more alike than diffrent in the face  of danger.  hugs ,Maryanne

Hope all are safe. I often think about the people who work for power and cable companies and emergency workers who go out in the weather. Good luck everyone!!!!!

Honored Contributor

It's just a winter storm.  Rain, winds, ice.....we've all been through it 100 times and we'll go through it 100 more times before we move to FL...lol

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Thank you. There is a lot of flooding and tens of thousands I just heard on the news are without power. That is my biggest fear because losing power means no heat.....

Praying for everyone's safety and thank you for this thread. Heart

@Trinity11,What is the most popular form of alternative heat there?

In the mountains of NC it's kerasun gas heaters.  I cooked on the top of ours when we had the blizzard.

Brand New Original KERO-SUN Omni 105 Kerosene Portable Heater 23,000 BTU