Snowman wreath

Honored Contributor

Re: IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

May your christmas sparkle with happiness

Good Friday morning from one of Santa's elves.  This morning I was shopping on line for some very special people and almost got caught by one of them (DH)!  So far, I'm ahead of the game in the shopping arena and it's only the 4th which is great for me.  I want to get all my shopping done early so I can go and watch other people do their last minute shopping and feel good that mine is done. 

Next comes more cookie baking - today it will be two of my favorites, lemon mace and peanut butter.  Then, I think chocolate chip, and then oatmeal, cranberry, nut cookies.  Yummy.  Come and get yours.  Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy  I must have all my cookies baked by the 8th and I'll continue to give my oven a good workout.  We pack on the 9th and the Christkindl Market is the 10th, 11th, and 12th.  We can't wait.  Heart.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

From home to home heart to heart merry christmas

For information on Pennsylvania Christkindl Market, 2015

December 10, 11, 12, 2015 - Authentic German Outdoor Market

oldchristkindl.com 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Super Contributor

@LTT1  Thanks for the reminder about rinsing.  I do it every morning.  At night I try but it just depends on what time I get home from work.  On the weekends is when I can do it more often so I need to remember that.  Sorry to hear about the family medical issues!

@Puddles  I know I made more work for myself with decorating.  I started with the mantle, and then I wanted to do the tree.  I have so many special ornaments, from some I made when I was in grade school, to old ones my Mom and Dad had, to others that my late husband and I had gotten over the years.  And... I usually leave the tree up until Valentine's Day because it makes me happy.

I haven't ordered from Dr D yet.  Last night is the grief group I lead so I didn't get home until 10.  I'm going to try ordering today or tonight when I get home, laundry, and finish up the tree. 

I haven't started my Christmas cards yet.  Has anyone else?

Wishing everyone a great weekend!  My church choir is doing the annual Christmas Cantata this weekend so I will be filled with the true meaning of Christmas.  I'm really looking forward to it.  They have a live nativity scene that is just so moving.

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie

The market looks so beautiful!  Dang!  I wish we were visiting PA now so  we could go... I'm forwarding the information to DD... they might like to take the kids!

Lewisburg is a town nearby that they go to for everything -- she is thrilled that a Chipotle is being opened there!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~