Re: IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Silver Creek & Stephenson | by jterry618:

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone! Our new thread entitled WINTERS GOLD is up on Among Friends. Please join us there!Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@possummink... I am so sorry that you have family in TWO places drenched with water. Will your basement dry out?
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@possummink... I am so sorry that you have family in TWO places drenched with water. Will your basement dry out?

:

Loves,  The basement will dry out as it's been wet down there before.  The furnace is down there and if my brother keeps the thermostat at a reasonable setting,  it'll dry out pretty quickly.   He keeps the thermostat low, so he doesn't have high fuel oil bills.  When I am home, it's warmer in the house than now, when I am away.   He had double pneumonia, Legionnaire's disease that almost killed him, and he didn't learn a thing from it.  He's prone to coughing and colds.  He smoked at least 2 packs a day for almost 35 to 40 years, so he needs to be careful.   I just can't get through his thick head/skull  to stay warm.  Men can be such dolts!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Just popping in to wish all the beautiful people here a Happy and a Healthy New Year.  May your problems be solved, new ones be fewer, your families thrive and may you all stay as lovely as you are!  This could be the nicest most caring and wonderful thread on the internet and I wish I had time to come here regularly but I get mesmerized by all the joy and beauty!

you're awesome

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Love your Pic!