Honored Contributor

IN DH’S CLOSET: TORNEDO

[ Edited ]

Woke up at 6AM and was ushered into DH's walk-in closet w/ Molly. Thunderstorms w/ tornadoes 10 minutes away. OMG! The world really feels like it's coming to an end. 

Honored Contributor

Re: IN DH’S CLOSET: TORNEDO

That's scary. Hope the bad weather dissipates. At first I thought you meant he was cleaning his closet.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  Hope All is well !!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Hi all. It's 7AM. Storms have moved. I'm "out of the closet" lol.  Been too close to DH over the last 5 weeks as it is...an hour in a walk-in closet? No thank you. We're all clear except storms and heavy winds today. Well, on the bright side, I won't be going anywhere. 

Trusted Contributor

Shanus. We are in Alabama. Situation is terribly frightening. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus It passed in Alabama at 2 A. M. Headed to lower part of state. Thank God you are fine. Miss. lost their sheriff and his wife. Don't know how much more of "being in the closet" I can handle. Luckly still managing to squeeze in closet. Pray this is over soonOur back yard flowers completely bent over due to heavy rains and winds. Will remember you throughout the day. Prov

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@ShanusIt passed in Alabama at 2 A. M. Headed to lower part of state. Thank God you are fine. Miss. lost their sheriff and his wife. Don't know how much more of "being in the closet" I can handle. Luckly still managing to squeeze in closet. Pray this is over soonOur back yard flowers completely bent over due to heavy rains and winds. Will remember you throughout the day. Prov

@sligo   Stay calm and safe.

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

Shanus. We are in Alabama. Situation is terribly frightening. I'll keep you in my prayers.

@sligo   Danger over here. Keep safe in your area.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  I hope that you are all doing well after such a scary start to the morning.  Take care.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Thanks  @SXMGirl . Just another Monday. 😜