Honored Contributor

Re: I woke up from having the wierdest dream this morning.

@qualitygal  It is one of those nightmare dreams  of our/your worst fear(s)..., like your hair falling out.....or falling.... I think it is nothing more than your mind working overtime....I sometimes have weird dreams after seeing something on TV that weirded me out.  Like a poster said... maybe something you ate.... or just really tired.....

Do not read much into it,....or assume it is a premonition of what is to come.....  as some people like to believe. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fear of coming change.

I have fewer nightmares when I use my nightguard. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal

Common Stress Dream #1: Your Teeth Are Falling Out. ... Meaning: Dream Moods notes that dreams where you lose teeth are typically associated with feelings of powerlessness and loss of control (on a personal note, I can recall a friend going through a very drawn-out divorce having these lost tooth dreams on the regular).

Trusted Contributor

According to the Dream Dictionary (which I take with a grain of salt) it can represent: 

Insecurity. A dream about teeth falling out can represent feeling insecure about some part of yourself or your life. ... The anxiety you feel in the dream about having missing teeth can therefore symbolize your concerns over self-worth, self-image, or how you are being treated by others.”

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all comments.  Nothing really fits, but hey, it was fun. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always have dreams about war. They are so strange.

Respected Contributor

My DH yells, talks, laughs, all hours of the night. It's his meds. Wakes me up every time. Smiley Sad 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.