Respected Contributor

I wish the weather would cool off

I bought some really beautiful sweaters and I'd like to wear them, but with the weather being in the 70's and 80's for the next week or so, they're going to stay folded up in my sweater drawer,

Guess I'll just have to wait; by around mid-October it should start cooling off and then I can show them off.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I wish the weather would cool off

We are still in the 90's and I'm so over summer. I never wear sweaters but I would like to wear something other than shorts.

Honored Contributor

I'm already in my sweaters, boots, fall jacket. We've been waking up with it in the low 30's. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I'm already in my sweaters, boots, fall jacket. We've been waking up with it in the low 30's. 

We are in the low 40's in the morning. But we aren't far behind you ID2.

Respected Contributor

It's 60 here at the moment in east central PA. I'm cold. I wore a sweater under my jean jacket early this morning when I went to the store. 

Honored Contributor

The first day of Fall it actually has been Fall like weather here Smiley Happy  I am so happy for that! I like wearing sweatshirts and boots Woman Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

it has cooled off.  It would help if locations were given.  I am in NJ and it was chilly earlier--48 degrees.  I am sleeping so well under a comforter now.

Honored Contributor

It's very fall like today and was yesterday as well. 

I'm going out in a few minutes and I'm wearing 3/4 sleeves and a denim jacket.  Long pants (I usually wear cropped pants in the summer) and sneakers, no sandals today. 

Going to be a high of 64 in SE PA.

Honored Contributor

I'm really trying not to laugh...lol.   Yeah, you just have to wait for cooler weather.   It's the reverse of what I go through in the summer.  We don't get warm spring weather anymore, we go from winter to summer.  So I can't wear all the spring/summer things I buy until late May.  Things I've start buying in February!  All I can do is look at them and wait for warm weather.

Regular Contributor

I live in Western Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh and it was 39 degrees this morning.  I've been wearing sweaters all week!  They haven't turned the heat on yet at work.  But I do prefer wearing sweaters and leggings over shorts and tank tops.