Honored Contributor

I will never buy an Infiniti QX60.

[ Edited ]

That ad they are runnng with the kids' orchestra horribly out of tune drives me nuts.  My only solace is I will never buy their car.  (Of course we don't have a dealer here and I probably coudn't afford it anyway, but that's besides the point.)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I will never buy an Infiniti QX60.

MUTE

Respected Contributor

The goal of advertising and public relations is to make you remember and associate, even if you are not pleased.  Perhaps you have heard the phrase--"All publicity is good publicity."

I have seen that commercial and I always switch the station when it is on.  I do not know what kind of car is being sold.  But you do, so obviously the ad had the effect they wanted.

Honored Contributor

If Matthew McConaughey  came with it, I'd buy it. (at least I think that's the car he used to advertise).

What also gets me about that ad? The driver putting her seat back in sleeping position. What, is she going to drive like that? Ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I never remember the product on commercials I Love or commercials I Hate.  The orchestra commercial just ran to remind me which car it was.  I can't always mute in time because my TV is on all day with news or QVC.  I do get a little housework and cooking done and am always away from the remote.  I guess I need some way to hang it around my neck.  

To further prove my point, I love the commercial with the baby in the helicopter flying to rescue peope who had made bad inesting decisions. (I'll get my onesies")  I have no idea what company that ad is for. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline Drive that way........LOL   Too Funny

(you can't be serious)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Another annoying one is the Oscar Mayer choir singing yum, yum, yum, that's the extent of the commercial.

Honored Contributor

Reseems : I will never buy an Infiniti QX60.

We are bombarded with this ad....reach for the mute button almost every break.  An annoying ad due to the frequent unpleasant off-key noise. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Reseems : I will never buy an Infiniti QX60.

Just thought of that juvenile gummy bear ad where the adults baby-talk could be a tie for annoyance factor.

Frequent Contributor

I think Matthew drove a Lincoln in his commericals.