Honored Contributor

Banned from Facebook for three days because I called someone a dumb, dumb.  LOL

Respected Contributor

that will teach ya.get off facebook completely

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree that's pretty tame, just think of what you could have said. I'm all for Facebook policing Facebook users, we shouldn't tolerate people being cruel and unkind to others.

Honored Contributor

Re: I was a bad, bad girl

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Things must have changed, I was once called a crude name for a prostitute because I didn't agree with his or her politics. Charming. Maybe that person was banned, I don't know.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

LOL! At least it's only 3 days. I have a family member who just completed a 30 day ban! You're such a bad girl!!

Valued Contributor

Re: I was a bad, bad girl

[ Edited ]

Oh no,, FB Jail!!!!! lol

I'm about to go to QVC jail if they don't fix the "sign in" problem....

Can't be getting on peoples last nerve.....

FB is a bit much these days, I've seen worse  name calling and yet they are still there, day after day...

Be well,

Respected Contributor

Really I've said worse than that and I have never been banned. Tell us the whole story.

Respected Contributor

Tsk, tsk, such a horrible offense. Lol, stand proud, you're clearly being used to set an example. You just picked a 'bam' day. 

I've been called so many awful things online, that being called a dumb dumb would lighten my mood Woman Wink.

Esteemed Contributor

My DH's BF was banned by FB for 30 days so he used his wife's FB page & got her banned for a month😂. She was so mad!!

Honored Contributor

A few months ago I got put in FB "jail"!! There was a story on news FB page I follow regarding that awful white woman in Central Park some time ago who called the cops on a Black gentleman who was just birding and asked her nicely to leash her dog. I called her "white trash" and BINGO! Into jail I went!