Valued Contributor

I want a million things...

[ Edited ]

I want endless happy , less tears.I want sunshine,rain and flowers,Pumpkins ,fall,cozy sweaters,christmas love,lights on the tree,snowflakes on christmas eve....Endless days ,nights of sleep ....I want love,a million days with my family....I want everything and nothing...I want to just be happy...I am a study in a million pieces.I want everyday to last forever to store up memories like acorns.But,as human,I must take each day as it is written in the book of my life,already planned.I think we are all searching,hoping that  our days are lived well.No dress rehearsals ,no give backs..Only this day...I wish our friends here,the gift of time,of reflection,of appreciation...But in this very moment,I wish I could get the  hot chili pepper stains off my hands after stringing hundreds...Only human,Ha!  hugs,love,MaryAnne

Respected Contributor

Re: I want a million things...

@Still keeper of the koi, those are all things I want too. well, except the hot chili pepper stains. I don't have that concern.

are you making a wreath? or stringing to preserve them for cooking.

I need to know Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Valued Contributor

I am stringing them to dry!I make lots of arribita sauce! My hands are so spicy!They look so pretty hanging ,I love to watch them dry!Hugs,love,MaryAnne

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I also want a million things, but today there was only one thing I really wanted. My husband and I went to a wedding today. My dear friend's oldest son got married, it was a really nice wedding. Problem was, my dear friend passed away in April from ovarian cancer. I know she was there, I could feel her presence. But what I really wanted was for her to physically be there, as I am sure her entire family wanted the same thing. Life is often bittersweet. Thanks for listening.