Honored Contributor

I thought this was the BEST saying & so true in many ways!(edited)

[ Edited ]

I am editing because I do not hate living here as much as I hate being away from my family!  My GD crying hysterical & holding onto me not to go home was my sign I only get 1 shot at life & it's quickly passing by! 

----------

My family left yesterday after a great visit.  My few friends here asked me today if I was "sad" they left 😢😢(but my family & friends at home know i don't "fit in" here).  

so my friend sent me this as I'm going thru some major life-changing thoughts these past months...

so true!!!

6836C020-6ECF-4AFD-9BE0-C6C7473462AA.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: I thought this was the BEST saying & so true in many ways!

@homedecor1

Sorry for your troubles.

I know you will remember to be grateful you have a home and family to which you would like to return.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I visit with my son once a week and Im always sad when he leaves.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

So true. I agree.

Esteemed Contributor

Great saying....

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  So glad you had a good visit with your family. I hope things work out for you and that you find peace. Been thinking about you.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 I hope the life changing thoughts you are having end up wonderfully in the end.

I took a meditation class a few years ago.  The teacher taught me something important...think of your body as a house,you aren't the house--you are the being IN the house. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

@homedecor1, I have been going through a lot of life changing events since my husband's passing 3 1/2 years ago. Most of us don't expect to be widowed at 50 and now I find myself thinking, what now? There have been a lot of changes in my life and this year has brought on even more. So I understand about being sad, even though I don't know what is happening in your life. I'm struggling a lot lately. But that saying for me is very true. I keep wishing I could just go "home" again. My heart has been hurting a lot lately.

Sending hugs your way!

Honored Contributor

Hope you get to leave the place where you are not happy and move back to where you are.  Consider, too, that not everyone likes their own family.  You are among the lucky ones who do!  All the best, @homedecor1

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor