Trusted Contributor

Re: I thought I was the only one!

@x Hedge wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

That had the whitest pasty legs!  I never realized that Mary Beth was so pale.  I guess you dont realize that because of the facial makeup.  Welcome Mary Beth to my pale white leg club!  Anyone one else want to join?Woman LOL

REALLY @Imaoldhippie?

Join your "club", where white skin is the only requirement for membership?

Have you taken a moment to consider how that reads to someone who's legs aren't so white?

If anyone reads the post, I'm sure it was taken as it was meant and nothing more, except those looking for the negative.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

That had the whitest pasty legs!  I never realized that Mary Beth was so pale.  I guess you dont realize that because of the facial makeup.  Welcome Mary Beth to my pale white leg club!  Anyone one else want to join?Woman LOL

REALLY @Imaoldhippie?

Have you taken a moment to consider how that reads to someone who's legs aren't so white?

Seriously?!?!?  Oh my gosh.  I've seen it all.  People just LOVE to find something to be offended by, don't they!?  Ugh.  Well I am certainly a member.  I would LOVE to have olive skinned legs or darker naturally but I wasn't blessed with those.  Count me in as a member!  And please don't be put off by this person's senseless remarks.  I love your humor!  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I could join the white legs club too, I occassionally wear a dress with nylons or tights, I could not get away with bare legs. I have a feeling women of a certain age, no matter the color of the skin on their legs are not crazy about what they look like in bare legs.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

REALLY @Imaoldhippie?

@x Hedge:  Why don't you start your own club?

Respected Contributor

Well, I don’t have pasty, white legs and it never occurred to me to be offended. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1....sure you can still join and you can laugh at our white legs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)