Valued Contributor

I said goodbye today to the finest person i have met,

Today was a day of sorrow and joy, I will be forever thankful for my  mil, my mother, she will hold my heart forever.This thanksgiving I am  unbelievably blessed to have had her love me for over 25 years, I know this isn't the end, I will wait to hold her hand again, rest in peace my sweet best friend...MaryAnne 

Respected Contributor

Re: I said goodbye today to the finest person i have met,

You are the finest tribute to your dear MIL and I'm sure she is very proud of the woman you have become.  How wonderful is it that she came into your life when she did.  You needed her influence, guidance and love and she gave it to you without reservation.

Indeed, you were both blessed to have each other.  I am so sorry and send my sympathy to you.

Honored Contributor

My condolences to you and your family.  She must have been a very special woman for you to think of her so.  And until you do meet again, you have all those wonderful memories to keep with you.

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear of this great loss to you.

I know you are hurting, 

Please know I am with you in spirit sharing your sorrow

Honored Contributor

MaryAnne,

I am so sorry for your loss.  From what you have written in the past, I understand how important your mother-in-law was in your life.  She must have been as special as you are.

Bless you and your family in this time of loss.

Esteemed Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi I a so sorry for your loss of your MIL, sending prayers and love your way, during this difficult time!At This Difficult Time.jpg

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful tribute to a woman with whom you had so much love, respect and admiration.  I am so very sorry for your loss, and yes, you will be together once again....

Blessings to you and yours.....

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  Will hold you and yours in gentle thought and prayer.  Such peace of mind and consolation knowing we will be with our beloved ones some day... Take care of yourself.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

What a lovely tribute. It’s not all that common for in-laws to have such a priceless relationship. One of my daughters was fortunate to have had a marvelous mother-in-law. My other daughter was not as lucky.

Respected Contributor

Heartfelt sympathy and prayers for the loss of your beloved Mother In Law and friend. May she RIP.

I know how you feel and ironic enough I had my beloved MIL and friend for twenty five years also. She loved me unconditionally and we were very close friends also. I felt so blessed to have had her in my life and all the joy and wonderful she brought to it.