Honored Contributor

To the person that posted about solicitors at her door.  I forgot your name.

I am sorry if my comment caused controversy and you or a mod felt you had to delete the thread.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

To the person that posted about solicitors at her door.  I forgot your name.

I am sorry if my comment caused controversy and you or a mod felt you had to delete the thread.

@Imaoldhippie I do believe that was me.. You owe me no apology, everything is hunky dory!!    You didn't do anything wrong!!!

Gosh thanks a bunch for this but it's just fine!! 

Image result for everything ok gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach ......yes that was you, I thought it was but wasnt positive.

Thanks for your graciousness. 

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Suziepeach ......yes that was you, I thought it was but wasnt positive.

Thanks for your graciousness. 

@Imaoldhippie you are more than welcome, I never gave it a second thought but it wasn't you..  the thread had taken a turn and it was time to go bye-bye..  but it was a good conversation.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach   Sorry I missed it!   Cat Wink

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie    To inject my 2¢ into the thread, I think your apology says much more about your character than the unfortunate comment.    And, to you as well, @Suziepeach in your acceptance.

Civility.  It is a Good Thing.   Woman Happy

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Image result for thank you all gif

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

Re: I need to apologize

[ Edited ]

@IamMrsG wrote:

@Imaoldhippie    To inject my 2¢ into the thread, I think your apology says much more about your character than the unfortunate comment.    And, to you as well, @Suziepeach in your acceptance.

Civility.  It is a Good Thing.   Woman Happy

Amen to that, @IamMrsG!   May I add that both @Imaoldhippie and @Suziepeach exhibit grace and warmth, and from their history on the forums I think that's characteristic of both of them, and of you, too.   Lovely thread, lovely people!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova