Respected Contributor

I need some suggestions from those who are YouTube viewers.

[ Edited ]

I love to watch the organizing videos on Youtube but many of them that I've enjoyed have either shut down their channels or have moved on to other content that isn't interesting to me.  

Does anyone have any channels that they really enjoy which features home organization? 

I'm not looking for channels that featured hoarding or extreme make-over.  I just like to watch how others organize their kitchens and other rooms in their house.  

Right now I'm watching Clutterbug, Organized Soprano,  A to Zen, A Minimal Mom and But First, Coffee.  

I need a few more to add to my viewing list.  I know there are many to choose from but if someone has a few favorites I would love to have a recommendation.

Honored Contributor

Re: I need some suggestions from those who are YouTube viewers.

@J Town Girl.  Seems like by now you should know more than the influencers and should be making your own videos.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watch "But First Coffee" too...in fact...she's a local girl, as I'm in CT...I've seen her out and about...

I've watched "The Minimal Mom" too.

I also listen to (podcast) and watch "The Maximized Minimalist"

I've watched others...if I think of more I'll update this post.

**update "Clutterbug" and "Simply This Life" 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@J Town Girl.  Seems like by now you should know more than the influencers and should be making your own videos.

Don't I wish.  The amount of Tech knowledge that I know could be put in a thimble.  I do love watching them though.  I always have to set my phone alarm or I could get lost and spend hours watching videos.  

Honored Contributor

You could google "top influencers in.........".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love to watch Caroline and she also has a channel on Wayfair.  She started out acting then got into home design.  It is great fun when she as her older sister and brother on.  The family lives in Washington D.C. her videos are a mix of her life, decorating or just her ranting.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

Have you tried doing a search of "organizing" on the YouTube site, for some fresh possibilities?

“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller