Respected Contributor

I cannot imagine any wedding casual enough for leggings.

Honored Contributor

Re: I need some advise/help

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady

AP does always have lovely things!  Always nice when you can choose within a line you trust.

while I was looking online today, I was directed to a site called New York Warehouse?. It appears to have thousands of choices within each brand.  Let me go and make sure of the name.

it is New Yorkers Apparel and it is a wholesale site.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor
Sorry, leggings to a wedding is just tacky, regardless of how casual or how "dressy" the leggings are
Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

about  A302599.  I am going to a wedding in June and I really like this top.  I am thinking of wearing it with some nice white dress leggings and nice dress sandals.

The only thing I question is the pockets.  On the pink you can see the pockets quite plainly.  However, on the black I dont think you can see the pockets.

I cant make up my mind if I want the pink or the black.  Does anyone have this top?  Is it as pretty as it looks?  If I get the pink I have cute pink heeled sandals to wear with it.  The black  Im no sure about shoes yet.

The wedding is at Disneyland in Florida, so need to wear a casual dressy outfit.

I get what you are going for and I have been to a Disney wedding. I think you could pull the look you are talking about off with one simple change and one or two additions. First, NO leggings. No negotiating here! Lol  A black or OFF-white wide leg pant could look very “casually elegant” paired with a beautiful kitten heel or patent leather flat, matching the color of pant you choose. Lastly, I would go with bold earrings (either gold or silver tone. It looks like the top has a design in silver, not sure.) Try to match that color. And, finally, totally optional, a plain bangle bracelet, same color.