Honored Contributor

about  A302599.  I am going to a wedding in June and I really like this top.  I am thinking of wearing it with some nice white dress leggings and nice dress sandals.

The only thing I question is the pockets.  On the pink you can see the pockets quite plainly.  However, on the black I dont think you can see the pockets.

I cant make up my mind if I want the pink or the black.  Does anyone have this top?  Is it as pretty as it looks?  If I get the pink I have cute pink heeled sandals to wear with it.  The black  Im no sure about shoes yet.

The wedding is at Disneyland in Florida, so need to wear a casual dressy outfit.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

In June? Please, you may find something you like better.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1............lol, yes June.  I am looking at other tops too and even some maxi dresses.

However, I just like the top since I am a tunic wearer because of my beer keg belly.  Its at a good price and no S&H charges today.  

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

Post your question in the forum "My Favorite Brand" under Linea, and you'll get answers from people who own it.  

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie - I would make sure the wedding is more on the casual side.  Usually those Disney weddings are over the top extravagant.

Honored Contributor

start looking now but I would buy closer to June,  better selection

Esteemed Contributor

Sure you want to wear a tunic top and leggings to a wedding? Perhaps a phone call to the Mother of the Bride (or Groom) would be helpful for the appropriate style of dress. I would expect a much more formal event at Disney. And, Orlando in June is very hot and humid. You won't be comfortable in leggings or hose that time of year. 

Is the wedding in the afternoon or evening? That will also help you decide of the formality of your outfit. It there a sit-down dinner and dance? 

My neice was married in St. Pete last Memorial weekend. I wore a long, navy gown with a low back. No beading, glitter, glam. Simple elegance for an evening wedding held at an Art Gallery. It was cool during the reception and dinner, but perfect for the dance. I did not wear hose. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady@jackthebear@CelticCrafter@lolakimono@Group 5 minus 1..................The groom is my step son and its an afternoon wedding.  It will be a casual semi dressy affair.  

I too am thinking wait until spring/summer clothes are out.  I will wear either dressy slacks, leggings or a maxidress since I am the president of the pasty white legs club I dont do any leg showing.  Capri pants are as leg showing as I get.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Sure you want to wear a tunic top and leggings to a wedding? Perhaps a phone call to the Mother of the Bride (or Groom) would be helpful for the appropriate style of dress. I would expect a much more formal event at Disney. And, Orlando in June is very hot and humid. You won't be comfortable in leggings or hose that time of year. 

Is the wedding in the afternoon or evening? That will also help you decide of the formality of your outfit. It there a sit-down dinner and dance? 

My neice was married in St. Pete last Memorial weekend. I wore a long, navy gown with a low back. No beading, glitter, glam. Simple elegance for an evening wedding held at an Art Gallery. It was cool during the reception and dinner, but perfect for the dance. I did not wear hose. 

yes

perhaps waiting to find out time and exact venue, indoor or outdoor ceremony

Weddings are one of the few occasions to dress up and get away from ubiquitous leggings 

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@BirkiLady@jackthebear@CelticCrafter@lolakimono@Group 5 minus 1..................The groom is my step son and its an afternoon wedding.  It will be a casual semi dressy affair.  

I too am thinking wait until spring/summer clothes are out.  I will wear either dressy slacks, leggings or a maxidress since I am the president of the pasty white legs club I dont do any leg showing.  Capri pants are as leg showing as I get.

I vote for a dress