Respected Contributor

I thought the Louis tunic was very pretty and got a lot of good reviews (other than running on large size and many had to size down). I could see it at a Florida casual wedding styled like the model Angela did with some off white flowy pants.  I

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie I am so sorry you have received so much unsolicited advice.  You know you and your budgets and your needs.  Being a hippie, you know you...  Have fun at the wedding and plannig for it!  Best wishes to your stepson!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe. Doesn't the title of her post indicate that she's looking for advice?

Anyway, lots of great suggestions!  I do like the flowy pants for a wedding.  If there's a rehearsal dinner the night before, perhaps the outfit you first mentioned would work for that?

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe. Doesn't the title of her post indicate that she's looking for advice?

She asked for advice on a specific top.

Respected Contributor

I wouldnt wear it to a wedding but I'd buy that top now, it's lovely & you may need something to wear to a dinner or other event associated with the wedding. Wishing the couple a wonderful wedding & happy life. Enjoy @Imaoldhippie@

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Louis has a pair of gauze crepe pants which I own and I live in Florida that might be what you would like.  They come in white and black and petite, too.  The regualr size is A290983.  They are very comfortable and are good for Florida weather.  His black sequin pants are available as well.  I own these, too and they would not be hot for Florida, they are lightwieght and have a nice flow and are comfortable as well.  I think the top is lovely, a pair of gold or silver sandals and a great necklace would be a great look!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @kitcat51!  Buy it!  It's very pretty.  I'm partial to the "fern" color.

I did read all the comments, and I leave it up to you to determine what the right thing to wear is, but when I looked at the top I really liked it.

I will opine, though - I think leggings can go many places.  To me, it's just a skinny pant.

You sound very excited about the wedding.  Have fun!

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Looks like a gorgeous top!  The pockets do seem to show on the pink and white tops, but not the darker colors.  Looks like a perfect choice!

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie

I’m a hippie too, and I think the top in black with the gauze pants A290983 in white would look great. I would also add the pink heeled sandals to complete the dressy casual look. I think the pieces will be breezy enough to be comfortable, even in Florida.

Occasional Contributor

I think you will be happiest in something you are comfortable in. I bought that top when Louis first presented it and went back and bought it in every color.  I love it, it is beautiful. The pink as someone stated is a peachy pink. The gauze pants are wonderful and as others have stated would look lovely. You might look at his boho skirts a70208. There is a safari shirt also that mix or matches, it covers the arm and comes down over the tummy where i am the heaviest. I hope you have a wonderful time.