Honored Contributor

Re: I'm worried out of my mind!

@CalminHeart❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I am so sorry that you have so much sadness.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart, My heart goes out to you and your dad, in this difficult time.  Will be thinking of you. 

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers to you, @CalminHeart

Thank you for sharing about the little girl. I have always been fascinated about things like that. I totally believe it, too.

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart  Sending prayers and warm thoughts for you and your parents. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Mom is in her last days in Hospice.  My dad had a heart attack and is having surgery in a couple of hours.  I'm shaking and so worried.  I wish I could bi-locate!  Dad wants me with Mom.  My other siblings are going with Dad.  One sister will text me every step of the way about Dad and call when done.  My bff is going to be with me at Hospice.  

Would you send up a prayer or good thought for my parents today?   

Thank you!!

@CalminHeart

What a wonderful outpouring of support from the wonderful people here on these boards!!!  Think of this as arms holding you steady and keeping you calm.  My heart goes out to you!  16x16_heart.png

Honored Contributor

Mom passed away yesterday.  It was a peaceful death.  She's all healthy and dancing now.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart- Sending special thoughts and prayers. Praying you will feel God's comfort and the strength that he can provide for you and the family. In 2014 - I was with my only sibling- my brother while he was in hospice. We did not have hospice in 1977 when Mom had cancer. SouthernBee 

Super Contributor

My hope is that you are comforted by good memories and knowing she is free from earthly pain.  My parents are gone but the good memories and funny stories put a smile on my face every time I think of them.  I am sure you will be blessed by the same.  With your dad in the hospital, this is especially a difficult time.   I am sending prayers.