Honored Contributor

I'm so excited my "great" nephew arrived 🤱🏼👶🏻🍼❤️ yesterday!

And I was thrilled my flights were booked because I was here for this blessed occasion!  Today, I had the joy of meeting him and holding him.

Can't wait to "spoil" him.  So happy for my niece & hubby who will be wonderful loving parents!

I am finally supposed to fly home on Saturday but SW tells me pending Hurricane Dorian may have other plans for me😉. I won't be upset one bit🤞🏻💃

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm so excited my "great" nephew arrived 🤱🏼👶🏻🍼❤️ yesterday!

I have one arriving sometime in the next two weeks.  He's breech and stubbornly refuses to move so he'll probably be born by cesarean.  Mom is big as a house so hopefully it'll be soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to you!  You will love 💕 being an important person in the life of this baby boy.  And he, and his parents, will love having you in this little one’s life.  Yes, “It takes a village to raise a child.”  Enjoy every moment.

Respected Contributor

Congratulations!  My great neice and nephew are 16 and 10 now.  Love them to death.  Enjoy every minute you have with them

Respected Contributor

Congratulations!❤️🌸

Honored Contributor

Congratulations. My great nephews are 6 mos. and 2 1/2. I'm glad you are getting to spend time with the new baby. 

Respected Contributor

My great nephew arrived on 7/9.  Son of an only son of an only son.  A healthy 8.1 lbs and 23 inches.

Regular Contributor

@homedecor1Congratulations on your great nephew!  I understand about spoiling them!!  I have a great nephew and niece that live in NY and expecting another great niece in December and finally one we don't know the sex of in February.  I love my nieces and nephews but their little ones have melted my heart! 

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 I am so happy for you and your nephew and niece.  Sounds like you have a wonderfully close family.

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to your family.  My neice is actually due TODAY with her first child a boy.  It is also my dear departed father's birthday, so it would be nice if he came today.  They are naming him Brantley.  I don't like that name one bit, but I will keep my mouth shut about it (at least to them)!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead