Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm hurting today

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV, WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO LISTEN.

You poor thing.  In my opinion, you are a strong cookie.  Dont be too hard on yourself.

I am sure you will be sore for the next few days.........relax, take a load off, and order yourself something today..you deserve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP YOUR CHIN UP AND GIVE YOUR LITTLE SELF A BREAK...PUT A LITTLE SMILE ON YOUR FACE TODAY OK ? 

HUGS FOR YA HeartWoman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry to hear that you fell.....glad you didn't break anything...

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV You described your fall so well that I feel your pain. I've been walking on the grass in the park rather than on pavement because I fear taking a tumble on a hard surface.

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry you fell and hurt yourself.  Prayers that you heal quickly.

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV   Hugs and Prayers for you.  Hope you will be feeling well soon. Falling is scary and it can hurt.  I fell in my kitchen last year and it caused a compression fracture in my back, painful. Several years ago I fell while walking the dog at night. Broke both bones in my lower leg. Took well over a year to get over it.

Respected Contributor

So sorry this happened to you.  It scares me because it sounds so much like something I would do.  I can be upright and all is well with the world and next thing be on the ground falling over my own feet.  

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV  Sending lots of hugs, prayers and love, friend!

Image result for feel better image

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

skylark,

How I understand your thought that "when you think you got it under control...blam."  

All best healing wishes to you, and try to keep a stiff upper lip.  I also think it is good to feel sorry for oneself, too.  Have a good cry but then do something to lift your spirits.

I hope you heal quickly and well! 

Esteemed Contributor

@MoJoV  So sorry to hear about your accident.  Glad you were able to get back up, brush yourself off, and, I pray, soon you can start all over again (not the fall!).

Get well soon.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!