Esteemed Contributor

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today.  Yesterday on my walk I tripped and fell.  Landed on my hand,sunglasses gashed my head above my eyebrow.  Walked the rest of the way home streaming blood..I take Eloquis so I was kind of scared.  Five stitches in the gash,a splint on my hand for a fracture in my hand.  Just when you think you got it under control...blam.  Thanks for listening.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV  Aww geez, I'm sorry you fell down and hurt yourself.  

Be proud of yourself - some people would have just laid there.  You picked yourself up and limped home.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Awwww. that is to bad...hope you are feeling better!  My dh is on the same drug and it is scary when he gets a cut.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry.   Hope you feel much better tomorrow and heal soon.  

I've had my share of spills when out walking, hiking, running.  Don't let it stop you (in the future) from getting your exercise.  

Esteemed Contributor

It happens.

Sorry it happened to you and hope you are on the mend and out of pain quickly.

Trusted Contributor

You have every right to feel sorry for yourself,  getting hurt is never fun.  Wishing you a speedy recovery!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

Skylark: Now u have to pamper yourself --- that was a nasty spill. Hoping it heals quickly and u could be out there walking - and dancing - again!!!! Heart

Trusted Contributor

I'll bet you're sore today. Hope you feel better soon and are able to enjoy your walks again. Best of luck for a full recovery...

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm hurting today

[ Edited ]

@MoJoV wrote:

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today.  Yesterday on my walk I tripped and fell.  Landed on my hand,sunglasses gashed my head above my eyebrow.  Walked the rest of the way home streaming blood..I take Eloquis so I was kind of scared.  Five stitches in the gash,a splint on my hand for a fracture in my hand.  Just when you think you got it under control...blam.  Thanks for listening.

@MoJoV ~ Sorry to hear you fell.  Youre on the mend now, and will be up and at 'em before you know it.  You can never be too careful, it seems.  Feel better soon! 🌻

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV

Hope you feel much better soon.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras