Respected Contributor

I'm having a wonderful day !!

Today I celebrate my 72nd birthday and by the grace of God I am still able to walk, talk, drive my car and live in my home with no need for any type of help. I can do anything I need to do without assistance and shop until I drop Woman Very Happy  As some of you may remember I had a repeat right knee replacement in 2020 ( right in the middle of the pandemic) due to a staff infection from the first replacement of 2019. I am so over that, no longer on diabetes meds, A1C 5.5 , no longer on BP meds, lost 40#, wearing a size small.  I get my nails done every 2 weeks and I found me a new boyfriend !  Woman Very Happy So just know that life is worth living and age ain't nothin but a number !  I have heard from my children and grandchildren today, all telling me how much they love and appreciate me, that's all I need. Oh and my BF is taking me out to dinner tonight !   Thanks to all for reading my post and have a great day ! 

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm having a wonderful day !!

Happy Birthday 🎊🎈🎂🎁 

Trusted Contributor

Very inspirational post.  Nothing more satisfying than hearing your kids and grandkids saying they love and appreciate you.

New Contributor

Happy Birthday!  So glad you are in good health, that you have heard from your family on your special day, and have plans with the BF tonight!  Have fun!!

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes Happy Birthday!!

Regular Contributor

Happy birthday @Goodie2shoes !! 🎂🎂🥳🥳 🎈 🎈 

Enjoy the rest of your day, and dinner tonight with your boyfriend! 😊

Super Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  Have a great birthday!

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday.  I hope we are all as blessed as you are!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Have a very happy birthday.  Sounds like you're happy, well, and loved.  What else could anyone ask for?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment