Frequent Contributor

I'm so glad for you Monica! I know you will feel much better when you are in your 

own home! Praying for a speedy recovery!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

Snoopy Cheerleader GIF - Snoopy Cheerleader Cheer - Discover & Share GIFs |  Snoopy dance, Snoopy cartoon, Snoopy pictures

This is such wonderful news to hear Smiley Very HappyHeart! Oooh your glamorous going home makeup sounds so pretty! Do a beauty pageant wave to all of the nurses and medical staff, Monicakm Heart!  I bet you brought so much joy to the team of doctors and nurses helping you during your stay- they're going to think of you whenever they use their blushes or lotions you recommended. Your sister in law and daughter were such dear hearts to clean your house while you were gone and your lovely DH will enjoy your cooking once your back and ready to cook.  You should be so proud of yourself- super glam and so strong with such a great positive spirit to go through all of this and make it through.  Go Monicakm! Go Monicakm! Smiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

Being home is like a breath of fresh air.  Congrats to being back home safe and sound.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Good news @monicakm .  Now be sure to be good and follow the doctor's orders for your full recovery.

You do make me smile with your posts about your makeup.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

May your recuperation progress quickly surrounded by all those who love you.

God bless.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

So glad you get to go home today!😃❤️

Recuperating at home is always much easier than being in a hospital.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  Good for you! I bet you are so happy to get out of the hospital. I think just going home will help with your recovery. Make sure you take it easy and don't overdo. Plus seeing your fur babies will be a big pick-me-up!💖

Honored Contributor

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery! I am sure you are so anxious to be going home....Your going home face sounds beautiful!!! 

Honored Contributor

Dear Monica, please forgive me, for some odd reason I am out of this loop, did not know you had been hospitalized, may I ask what happened, I knew you had knee surgery but this sounds like something else, so sorry.  Shel

Respected Contributor

My absolute best wishes to you for a full and speedy recovery! Cat Happy