Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Sooo, what did the stylist say regarding the unfortunate event? Howdid this happen?
Was it a mis-communication on your part (not looking to place blame, but it's happened to me where stylists just speak their own language. I've asked for a look or technique, but to them it meant something else)- 

Was she distracted or off thinking about something else?? 
I cut my own hair now, and I have never been so happy with the cuts!

soooooooooo...did you not read my explanation?

So I went back to the gal who did the deed (in 10+ years, this is the first time this has happened) 

When you get beat up over a remark about an unfortunate hair cut, what is this mb coming to?

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm BALD!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@GoneButNotForgotten so sorry to hear of this bad experience!  

I echo what @Another new name Sue said!  Wear bandanas.  I was gifted two Boho Bandeaus.  One of them has a warmer, cozier fabric on half of it.  My head gets cold at night and I actually sleep with it on my head.  It can pretty much cover your whole head.  They come in beautiful colors and patterns. You can find these in gift shops.

Edited to remove links

Just checked and Amazon also has them:

I see my post was edited and links removed.  To my knowledge, QVC does not sell these, so I thought it would be O.K. to share the links.  I have done so in the past with no issues.  Sorry if I broke the rules!  @GoneButNotForgotten , just google Boho Bandeaus.

Honored Contributor

I recently noticed thinning in the front. I always had nice thick hair at the bottom of the back and bang area. Now, it looks thin to me. I haven't done anything different. I bought a new product to see if it'll help add a little body and fullness to the front.

Honored Contributor

For now, have fun with a wig.