Honored Contributor

Here we are in November and it was 73 yesterday and  it is 71 now.  We are expected to have this gorgeous weather for about a week.  It's like spring has returned to New England.  There are birds chirping outside my window...LOL   I have the TV on mute, I glanced at the picture and I saw people in shorts and tees celebrating and I thought, it must be in one of the warm weather places and then I was that it was Boston, of all places.  Hubby said, don't get too happy.  This just means we'll get a week of snow in May.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I love this weather!

[ Edited ]

It is warm and beautiful here today. Not far from you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Here in upstate NY, we are likely to break records. The temps will be in the 70s for the next several days. Less than a week ago we had snow on the ground. I will enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts.

Honored Contributor

I live in Northern Va.  The weather lately has been amazing.  In the low to mid 70's most days.  I love the bright sun this time of the year.  Hate it in summer.  I never go in the sun in the summer...(as much as possible). 

The sun this time of year (and a little in early Spring) gives me energy.

My neighbor clears the leaves from around my house and pushes them into the woods.  I'm lucky that I have wonderful friends and neighbors or it would be impossible to stay here.  The lots are 1 acres so it takes some time doing it.  He gets it so clean there's not one left on it until the wind blows more down.

I'm very allergic to mold (which is on the leaves) so it's hard to enjoy them as much as I'd like to.

Honored Contributor

Yes, what a gorgeous day here in the beautiful Hudson River Valley. Blue skies, bright red leaves and no wind. Just a quiet,calm beautiful day.

Honored Contributor

Same here in NY state, it is amazing and I will soak up every minute of it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The "Big Chill" has finally arrived in Phoenix!!!!     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Same here in PA.

Honored Contributor

This is like the spring that we never get anymore!

Valued Contributor

west Michigan:  72 and gorgeous - we may set a record high in the next two days!