Honored Contributor

Re: I know this won't happen but...

Why wouldn't it ever happen????  Shopping channel hosts aren't superstars or members of the rich&famous club.  They are average people just like us, they just make more money than most of us.  So, if any of happened to live in the same town or area, it's quite possible that we might see them.   I wouldn't go out of my way to see any of them and sure would pay to see one.  I have my favorties but I'm not a "fan".  I'm only interested in them when they are selling something.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

And the next step could be hosts making a face at the TSV and exclaiming "If I didn't have to wear this for an hour to present it, I wouldn't be caught dead in it!"

Lisa Robertson did that...almost...lol   Remember she never, ever wore Tsv's regardless of who the designer was.  It was so obvious that she thought Qvc clothes weren't up to her standards, even if she did make a fortune selling them.  Once in a blue moon if it was a top or jacket, she'd wear it for hot second....in black...lol   It was funny but also disrepectful to her employer and to the customers.

Honored Contributor

I have never seen SK do a food show, I think she would be one to drop a bomb if the food was not to her liking.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see Shawn doing a food show too..I think she would have a tough time making the happy eating sounds if she didn't like something.