Contributor

I know this won't happen but...

I REALLY want to see a host not like what they're eating when presenting the item. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I know this won't happen but...

I'll go you one better; I'd like to see them throw up. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chenzy wrote:

I REALLY want to see a host not like what they're eating when presenting the item. 

Not probable, but would make it more believable for sure.  The hosts preview the upcoming food items they'll be presenting.  Also, SF, LW and DW all seem not to have any problems sampling each food item or wine multiple times.  Do they really buy all the foods they present, when they're always mentioning that they received samples previous to airing?  Bet their freezers look like grocery store freezers😍

Respected Contributor

Spoiler

Too funny!

Esteemed Contributor

Even I would tune in for that!

Honored Contributor

@chenzy

HAHA LOL You mean like... spit it out and make a startled face!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@chenzy

HAHA LOL You mean like... spit it out and make a startled face!

Now that would be really funny !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Back before I stopped watching the merry dancer, I remember that there was something he didn't eat ever because he didn't like it.  Not sure what it was - maybe fish???? I think that sometimes they eat lots of "stuff" on the table, but don't taste a few things. Maybe they decide before the show.

Honored Contributor

I think that when you're asking that, you're also asking that the host lose his/her job when the next contract comes up.

I also think plenty of us have worked jobs where we had to act excited about some things we really weren't in love with.  It's just part of the job!  We don't have the same power as a TV host on a huge network has, but only the truly naive buy every word as gospel truth.

Or maybe more do than I'd like to think do - I 've certainly seen plenty sold in many places and many kinds of places by "salesmen" whom I felt were quite obviously skirting the truth.  And, yet, many buyers!

Contributor

Ok millieshops, I know this. It was just something I thought would be funny to see. Please see the title of my topic.